College Football Thread 2018 v 2.0

Mitch

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I was way, way wrong. Ohio State just straight torched Michigan. That was a beat down.

Really can't say enough positives about Ohio State. The defensive line made Patterson's life miserable from the second quarter on. Minus the stupid Tategate series, Ohio State's offensive game planning was masterful. This team reminds me very much of the 2014 team - a harassing, fast defense and an offense that looks unstoppable.

Olave - oh, hello, welcome to Ohio State lore.

Malik Harrison - bro, when exactly did you start being shot out of a cannon? Please bring it with you to all future games.

Haskins - not sure I have the words, so I won't try.

Forrest, great bet, congrats - I don't know I've ever been so satisfied to lose $200. Let me know when you'd like to collect. I'll buy you a beer when you're next in town and invite the rest of the heathens in this thread for a drink as well.

So much for the revenge tour..lol

You and me, same wavelength. Said the same thing to my wife. She ignored me; I think she was looking up tickets for the B10 championship game. She found great club level seats on Ohio State's sideline. Of course, she wasn't deterred by the price; rather, she didn't like that the game doesn't start until 8:17pm CST. She likes to be in bed by 10pm. I may divorce her.

You and me, same wavelength. Said the same thing to my wife. She ignored me; I think she was looking up tickets for the B10 championship game. She found great club level seats on Ohio State's sideline. Of course, she wasn't deterred by the price; rather, she didn't like that the game doesn't start until 8:17pm CST. She likes to be in bed by 10pm. I may divorce her.

tumblr_olxmhs3yZh1w17pvlo2_500.gif

I bet every NFL scout in the stadium thought our pass coverage was A+

Those pass interference calls would just be second down incompletions in the NFL.

The one where UM grab the OSU db arm ans they called DPI was just awful

So tonight I get to embrace my secret love of USC.

A Notre Dame loss, Alabama win over Georgia, and we win vs NW and I think we are comfortably into playoff (along with Oklahoma).

If Notre Dame doesn’t lose we need Oklahoma to lose to Texas to be in (and Georgia has to lose to Bama).

A Clemson upset to Pitt would be great too.

Ohio State spinsters need to start weaving the narrative:

- played to level of competition

- lost on road to bowl bound team that was playing its super bowl for a cancer stricken fan

- hung histronic numbers on the best defense in college / winningest program in history of the sport

- beat top 10 Penn State team on road in night game in most hostile road environment in the nation

- Heisman candidate record breaking QB

- playing up to potential now