College Football Thread 2018 v 2.0

Mitch

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize this thread has again turned into my personal blog. Zero care.

A lot of credit has to go to the lines on both sides of the ball. The much-maligned offensive line was really solid today. No sacks. The defensive line created havoc and dictated how things went.

I'll put the team that showed up today against anyone. Might not win, but I'd like to see the game.

If the choice is Ohio state or Oklahoma the choice is clear. Buckeyes get the nod. I would love to have a bama Clemson notre dame Ohio st playoff.

I'm still super nervous of this Buckeye team against Clemson and def 'Bama.

However, my offer still stands to buy this thread a drink. Just let me know when and where.

Shifty's in Circleville. DJ knows what's up.

Patterson's passing yards: 187

Ohio State's penalty yards: 150

A couple of times I thought, "Michigan might be netting more yards on penalties than in actual yards gained." I wasn't too far off, I guess.

Imagine what the team would be like with little to no mistakes...or if we had the favor of the refs like 'Bama does.

I guess Shelly Meyer was extra emotional on the sideline after the game, some are pointing to that as it was Urban’s Last game at the Shoe.....

My very first thought when I saw her. I hope not, though. I can live with 11-1 losing to some random team as long as we curb stomp TTUN.

I realize this thread has again turned into my personal blog. Zero care.

A lot of credit has to go to the lines on both sides of the ball. The much-maligned offensive line was really solid today. No sacks. The defensive line created havoc and dictated how things went.

I'll put the team that showed up today against anyone. Might not win, but I'd like to see the game.

Complete side note as you are a CR staple and vet... what are you driving now since the corvette days ? Seeing now as I feel CR built a rep on behalf of your c5 and Jamie’s Supra no one has really cool shit car related anymore it’s all beater trucks and Brian’s bmw flips and flops along side whatever clay and muster together in a cool as budges build

https://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/gene-smith-talks-about-osu-vs-michigan-game

"The headaches do occur on the sidelines and in different situations," he said. "I don't know (if he's coming back), I don't want him to sacrifice his personal health. When the seasons over, he'll sit down with his family and discuss his future. It's more about him and his family doing what's right for them and his health.

Nicki’s contract with her dad he had before signing with OSU. This hangs behind his desk at OSU.

72b7b47d169a481152798066ff43d917.jpg

This comes from this video, if you haven’t seen it, it’s a good watch.

Complete side note as you are a CR staple and vet... what are you driving now since the corvette days ? Seeing now as I feel CR built a rep on behalf of your c5 and Jamie’s Supra no one has really cool shit car related anymore it’s all beater trucks and Brian’s bmw flips and flops along side whatever clay and muster together in a cool as budges build

I'm currently in a 991 Turbo S.

And I occasionally rock a 2016 Jetta when the weather doesn't allow me to drive the Porsche.

Also, few more things for my Dear Diary:

- who exactly has Clemson beaten this year? Texas AM and Syracuse? The ACC is a hot mess.

- speaking of Texas AM, wtf is up with their 7 OT game last night with LSU? Good grief. At least LSU lost so that they won't complain when Ohio State leapfrogs them in playoff rankings.

- thanks for nothing USC. I will now resume openly hating you (but still secretly loving you).

- Ohio State fans started and "overrated" chant at yesterday's game. That's about dumb. No, you want to be like, "This team was so good and probably was even underrated, but we just managed to curbstomp them." Though, admittedly, that would be a much more difficult chant to manage at the Shoe.

If we get into the "4" I'm afraid. As i said in the previous thread, i thought urban has jim number.

It appeared the coaches and players were on the same page and our O and D lines played like they had been projected to.

I don't know if the constant crossing routes can be used against a bama or clemson.