Those who have dealt with JET Auto...

1Quik7

For those of you who have dealt with his dealership, did you buy something in stock or did he find the car for you? Just curious, I know Jordan is busy and doesn't post much.

I've come to the sad realization that I have a baby on the way and need to sacrifice my SRT10 so the wife can get an AWD baby hauler, but I'm not giving it up for a run of the mill car; it needs to have modding potential. I'd rather it go to a dealer who will appreciate what it is and give me a much better trade.

SQ5 all day. I know Jordan has been very kind to everyone on here. I have personally used Eddie at Auto Assets for my last three cars. He can source anything as well, and they're primarily a Porsche/Audi/high end dealer.

Auto Assets

Address: 356 W Olentangy St, Powell, OH 43065, USA

Phone: +1 614-793-1050

Jordan is stand up for sure. I can vouch he will work for you and get you what you're looking for.

Auto Assets is just up the street from me. Heard lots of good about Eddie. I just can't stand Chip the owner.

Jordan found my wife's car for us. We told him what we wanted, how much we wanted to spend, and what options were mandatory. He came through rather quickly. The whole buying process couldn't have gone smoother. That being said, it will probably depend on the car and what options and year and all that. I'm sure some cars are easier to source than others

Traded in a car and bought a used one with Jordan.. he knew what we were looking for so offered a hair more on trade in for a guy and then sold it to us. Bought new last time, but if in the used market again Jordan will get my business.

1st time I bought a car from them I had an abysmal experience.

2nd time was awful as well.

3rd experience left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

4th trip was a huge hassle.

5th trade could have been better elsewhere

I'm sure the 6th, 7th, and 8th+ times will suck too.

Thanks for the kind words guys!

I know I haven’t been on the forum much recently, but I’m trying to make a conscious effort to hop on a few times a week.

None the less, I’d be happy to help and always feel free to shoot me a call or text on my cell @ 740-229-9222

Btw: congrats on the new addition to the family!

1225906043098.jpg

It's not Jordan's fault you have a terrible taste in vehicles. He did his job and got you what you wanted. Want better things.

Sarcasm

You

I’m embarrassed that he wasn’t able to pick that up.

Oh the mufuggin ironing. :lolguy:

Really, NB? We chat literally every day and you didn't catch MY sarcasm? I literally pulled a you and you two missed it. Shame on you.

giphy.gif

Edited by Otis Nice

Did you talk to one of the other guys here? Or do you mean a different dealership is giving you a hard time about the mods?

Yeah, someone PMd me for details and said they'd look into what their place would offer. I'll text you sometime this weekend.

Pretty sure we're shopping for an Audi, I love the Allroad and the wife is pretty stuck on the Q5.

You could always list it for sale on here. The Corral is a little dead, and some of us members may be interested in it...

Very true.

Details are here:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115056

If a mod could re-open it for me?

New specifics would be the mileage has increased a bit to 18,xxx and there is some paint rashing on the passenger side (bumper and mirror) due to stuffing her into the garage.

$20k punch me in the balls price.