What's the most exotic you've spotted?

unfunnyryan

“That car” has been updated to a new platform, but has the same overall theme. For a while the guy worked in my office building but I’ve either grown numb to it or he stopped working there.

Outside of the LaFerrari I also once shared the track with a Ferrari 333SP. Easily the best sounding car I’ve ever heard. Blew by me on the back straight at Mid Ohio without me needing to lift off the throttle.

This thing has been hard parked on the street. Younger guy owns it. I presume that's his folks house. Cville exotic.

Stay classy.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1009&pictureid=9264

"Send Nudes"

giphy.gif

Exactly why I shared this. I lol'd. Sits outside there under trees 24/7 with those tires just screaming at everyone who drives by.

I have to say, he's probably smarter than all of us. Without those tires it's just another white C7, but $40 in tire graphics and the thing is it's own social media promotion just sitting there. I'm not saying he's going to actually get more nudes from this, but I betcha that car is not hard to find on the twitbookgrams. #$40internetminorcelebrity

As of late nothing really worth talking about but during the summer when I go back home. I will see one of these once or twice a year.

http://a52.idata.over-blog.com/3/23/25/51/ARTICLE2/vector1.jpg

My roommate and I in college used to drool over the W8. I still dig em.