My official shop

dustinsn3485

Sponsor or GTFO!

jay kay. Congrats dude.

What are your hours and when is the grand opening?

That would be a good way to make your presence known and get our lazy asses out for a ride. :D

The hours are pretty much whenever. There is no open or closed. If I've got work I'll be down there. My dad is also doing some of the work so it's pretty much all day any day.

I'm working on something as a "grand opening" I'll keep ya posted on that one..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck dustin hope the best for you. I could use to make sure my valves are in spec, a ape manual cct and front brake pads.

Not gonna lie, I'm not entirely sure what you are saying here. But the answer is yes, Larry. Yes.

good luck dustin hope the best for you. I could use to make sure my valves are in spec, a ape manual cct and front brake pads.

Larry, Most likely, your valves should be ok. Dustin checked mine a couple months ago at 17K and still in spec. The CCT is a PITA.

Even tho I have knoen about this for a while, I will give Dustin a formal congrats. Grand opening and bike night is a must. Hey by the way, Derrick was asking about setting up suspension and I told him to take the bike to you

Alright guys, it's been a long time coming but finally happened. Ever since I finished school (MMI) I've wanted to do something with bikes. I worked at HNW in Columbus for about 6 months, but due to the drive and wages I quit that job. I found a boring job locally, but it's not at all bike related...

So after some discussions with my father we have set-up a motorcycle/PWC/ATV repair shop. I've officially had the business for about 3 months and have slowly been acquiring some suppliers for parts.

The business is called 20 South First LLC. It's located in Tipp City. Phone # 937 546 9787. E-mail 20SF@swohio.twcbc.com

As far as repair goes, there really isn't much we can't do. Anything from oil changes to tire changes to complete engine rebuilds. I have equipment for milling, a manual lathe, 2 welders, a wide variety of hand tools, a No-Mar tire machine, gravity balancer, a 2 ton press, some sheet metal equipment, plus other odds and ends.

Finally some pictures of the shop....

picture.php?albumid=135&pictureid=3446&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=135&pictureid=3447&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=135&pictureid=3448&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=135&pictureid=3449&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=135&pictureid=3443&thumb=1

Congrats big guy. I wish you much success. :cheers:

i have the knowledge tools and know how to do alot of my work but I just dont have the time. I have heard the cct sucks to do and the valves it cant hurt to check its a 05 with 18k

Hmm, if I ever go with OZ forged wheels I may have to look you up. I'll have some lathe work that'll need done.

Congrats on the shop and I wish you luck in these hard times. As said before, customer service is priority. I'd be willing to spend more at a place that has amazing customer service than pay less for crap.