Spring Cleanup Season is Upon us!

TTQ B4U

It's that time of year again CR. Time for everyone to look at getting their ride cleaned up and those that have had it done, time for a quick refresher to keep the coatings going strong.

I'll cover the refresh is a separate thread but for now, if you're interested in getting something scheduled, I have a few nice options for now through the end of May. The first is a nice upgrade offer.

In addition to my full offerings, I'm going to upgrade my Basic Clean and Protect Package from the standard Hybrid Synthetic Sealant to a 6-9 month long (very conservative life) ceramic coating. The Gloss, & the Hydrophobic and Self-Cleaning Properties it exhibits on your vehicles finish will put a HUGE smile on your face. Below is this in action on my car from last summer as I used it for the majority of the spring into summer. The product is great but the real key is in the prep and polish.

It's 4 minutes long but if you bump it to 1.25 or 1.5x it will help you get through it quickly. :53 starts the water sheeting action. 2:30 steps it up even more and shows why it's good stuff. :cool:

Some Photo Examples of those having had me complete this package are shown here. Full threads are likely in this forum section too so if they look familiar, it's likely you've seen that thread in the past.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Call, PM or text me if you have questions, want to receive a full quote or to get your vehicle on the schedule.

-Tim

614-795-4907