Anthony

excell

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's still sedated, and likely will be for several more days. However his condition is improving and it sounds like the immediate danger is getting lower.

Thanks for your support, and I know he appreciates it more than you'd think. Gruff fucker still likes to know people appreciate his grumpy ass. :)

Thanks for your support, and I know he appreciates it more than you'd think. Gruff fucker still likes to know people appreciate his grumpy ass. :)

He and Kenny were the reason I ever got into the late night meets way back when. Met at a ColsDSM meet and it was all downhill from there. Through all the trolling and everything he was always cool to me as a young kid with a POS car and is still cool to me as an old kid with a POS car. He's def in our thoughts and prayers.

He's still sedated, and likely will be for several more days. However his condition is improving and it sounds like the immediate danger is getting lower.

Glad to hear things are looking better. Went through something very similar with my older brother last summer. It's a tough thing to go through. Wishing all you guys the best

That's great news Chris. I'll have to give him shit when he gets out. He wouldnt take it any other way from me :)

So the morning update is, pretty much the same as yesterday. Small progress which leaves us hopeful, but still may require surgery -- we should know on that soon. They think he'll be on the ventilator at least until Thursday. They're starting to dial back the sleeping meds he's on, so I am sure that's going to go well for him being awake with tubes in his mouth, ha. Thanks for your continued support.

Is there anything we can do around the house for him? Anything the family needs help with?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Appreciate that -- I think everyone is good as of now. We very much appreciate everyone.

His grumpy ass put up with my grumpy ass, we care for him greatly.

He and Kenny were the reason I ever got into the late night meets way back when. Met at a ColsDSM meet and it was all downhill from there. Through all the trolling and everything he was always cool to me as a young kid with a POS car and is still cool to me as an old kid with a POS car. He's def in our thoughts and prayers.

He still has a POS car, don’t let him fool you. :lolguy: