Anthony

excell

Looks like they're releasing him straight out of the ICU tomorrow, to home. Still trying to work through the gag reflex, but otherwise he's making a fast recovery. I'll be in Columbus tomorrow to help him get home and settled. We'll advise when he's ready for visitors. :)

That's how it's done apparently. Fuck wasting time doing step down. Directly from medically induced coma to upright with middle fingers in the air.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The funny thing is, he has a REALLY low pain tolerance. Has always been that way. So much for that, at least right now haha. I forgot to mention, he still has some delirium from the drugs. Apparently, he's seeing animals in the room and shit.

Apparently his pain threshold was overridden by his fuck this shit threshold.

The funny thing is, he has a REALLY low pain tolerance. Has always been that way. So much for that, at least right now haha. I forgot to mention, he still has some delirium from the drugs. Apparently, he's seeing animals in the room and shit.

That's explains it. Prob thought he had snakes in his throat and urethra.

Looks like they're releasing him straight out of the ICU tomorrow, to home. Still trying to work through the gag reflex, but otherwise he's making a fast recovery. I'll be in Columbus tomorrow to help him get home and settled. We'll advise when he's ready for visitors. :)

Wait wait wait what about the CR group parking lot burnouts?! :mad::mad::mad:

Sit back enjoy some J E L L O and enjoy the show?!

Glad to hear he's making such a rapid recovery, for those of us who are constantly on the go and moving people there's NOTHING worse than doing nothing. I'll echo everyone else with the thanks for keeping us informed.

OK so they did not release him today. Well, technically, they would have but we met with a new Dr who explained that if they give him a couple more days where he is, they have more time to stabilize things. After that, they want to send him to PT at Dodd Hall to get better, which is anywhere from a few days to a week. This would likely shortcut many weeks of recovery at home. So, it's looking like he'll be "out" toward the end of next week. However, we finally feel like we have a path forward and a plan. So, so far so good. Anthony was in good spirits today all things considered, and is doing much better. He's really appreciative of all of you and your thoughts and prayers. Thank you. :)

If he ends up at dodd , he may meet Vince..he works there.

When he get there tell me what floor he's on

Which Vince?

Looking the transfer will be Monday or Tuesday

Glad to hear he's progressing so well. PT will whip his ass back into shape. It's a good kind of work though. My brother was sore as hell but didn't really complain too much because he was just glad to be up and moving. He was in the bed quite a bit longer (3 months) and had more work in front of him. Sounds like Anthony will be headed home shortly which is awesome.

How long will he be doing PT? After my dad was hospitalized for three week, he had to go to a PT home near the James. Once he was there a few days, I had to remind him he is there to train his body. And, to stop being a whiny bitch to the staff who is there trying to help him push a little. He said that helped him, me telling him that. He later told me he was just being a grouch and didn't know why he was fighting trying to progress. I can see Anthony being grouchy though this too. Just FYI.

How long will he be doing PT? After my dad was hospitalized for three week, he had to go to a PT home near the James. Once he was there a few days, I had to remind him he is there to train his body. And, to stop being a whiny bitch to the staff who is there trying to help him push a little. He said that helped him, me telling him that. He later told me he was just being a grouch and didn't know why he was fighting trying to progress. I can see Anthony being grouchy though this too. Just FYI.

Accurate depiction of Anthony's mood, lol. They say 3-5 days.