Whisky

Robochan

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i too am curious about reddit. Hate to say it but i have never gotten into Reddit but might have to check it out for the bourbon. Bourbon made me start a new facebook.

I was curious if there are any good bourbon forums? everything else i have been into has always had a couple good forums but bourbon mostly seems to be stuck on facebook with groups getting shut down every couple weeks.

You asked for the link..I really didn't have one but this is the reddit area

So I am confused

I was going to ask what Bob did. At a quick glance it looks like someone took availability data from OHLQ and added “what did you find and where” in real time. Regardless Bob should be the MOD/admin of this thread.

Tom

So I'm seeing a lot of posts son reddit about old elk....what say you in the know??

The reason I ask is the kroger at 665 a nice supply of it

Thanks

mace

We've reviewed it also. It's pretty good. Some absolutely love it while others seem apathetic. I haven't seen nor heard of anyone who hates it though.

I think it's a pretty good line up. I need to add some to my collection.

We told ya. ;) Hard to beat for the price.

I smashed 3/4 of a 750ml bottle on the night OSU slammed Clemson and woke up with the worst hangover I have had in a decade. Damn that stuff mixed well with some Diet Coke. I haven't had a sip of whiskey since that night.