4th of July parade interest..... with the KofC.

cmoosego

are you interested in riding in a parade???  

51 members have voted

1. 1. are you interested in riding in a parade???

• Hell yeah, P.R. would be great!!
    • F--- no! It's a terrible idea for us!
    • what about hookers and blow???

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will ride with ya moose since they do so much to help us out for events , I think we should through the ohio riders name in there so they get some good pr . I dont have a shirt or jacket that says ohio rider but would buy one for the ride if any are floating around out there !!! hell ill even wash and wax my bike lol feel fre to call me @ 614-403-3179

OK Update: the parade is july 4th (saturday) it will start around 11 am and go till 3pm, the route isn't very long there are just alot of folks in it... I have spots for at least 30 bikes, not too bad I think... The cook out will take place right after the parade, (yes I am cooking, or so I've been told.) at the Knights of Columbus hall... the tentative plan is to meet at the hall in the morning around 9ish and have coffee and donuts, then gather up stuff and ride over to the starting point around 1030a .... I will have plenty of water to drink ( it's been hot every year I've done it..) so all you will need to bring is your bikes and yourselves. (and we can ride squid cause the top speed will be around 5-10 miles per hour...) so there ya go who is gonna plan to be there, and who wants to bring over side dishes that friday night???

• 4 weeks later...

I'm interested, but parades make me a little nervous, being as my bike is air cooled. It would really suck to overheat and have to pull over on the side of the parade route. :nono:

I'm interested, but parades make me a little nervous, being as my bike is air cooled. It would really suck to overheat and have to pull over on the side of the parade route. :nono:
if we need to the trailer that the float is mounted on is low enough we could put a few bikes in the back if needed.... or you could ride mine in the parade, cause I'll be marching up front with the pipes and drums band.... :D

:lol: that just reminded me of a parade i was in. We had this fantastic idea to hook up big ass speakers to my ford probe and it kept draining the battery even while it was running. The car kept stalling if we didn't keep revving it... ah memories. :)

I'll have to pass..... gotta ride for the Chabad house :-D , but really I don't think I'll be able to ride down to Cbus. Plus I'm tired of being the token cruiser and carrying all your crap!

lol much love

I'll have to pass..... gotta ride for the Chabad house :-D , but really I don't think I'll be able to ride down to Cbus. Plus I'm tired of being the token cruiser and carrying all your crap!

lol much love

I know how you feel... and quite frankly I'm gettin tired of it ....:mad:

Moose can we decorate the float with PBR cans?

That's the most mofuggin Patriotic beer around. :D

sure why not.... just remember you gotta empty the cans BEFORE we use them...:D

Hmm, sounds like fun. But over heating could be an issue, as stated previously.

However, this would give me the chance to get away from the crazy relatives invading my house......hmmmm

Hmm, sounds like fun. But over heating could be an issue, as stated previously.

However, this would give me the chance to get away from the crazy relatives invading my house......hmmmm

there is free food and cheap beer involved.... DO IT!!! :D