4th of July parade interest..... with the KofC.

cmoosego

are you interested in riding in a parade???  

51 members have voted

1. 1. are you interested in riding in a parade???

• Hell yeah, P.R. would be great!!
    • F--- no! It's a terrible idea for us!
    • what about hookers and blow???

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moose can we decorate the float with PBR cans?

That's the most mofuggin Patriotic beer around. :D

remind me next time I see you to buy you a REAL beer. I just got back from 2 weeks in Portland, my beer snobbery is in full effect. :cheers:

I see that.

PBR haters are everywhere. It's just an old fav.

More often I'll be gripping a Becks, Sam Adams, Lienenkugel. I'm even used to Great Lakes Burning River. That shit is strong to me.

Edited by jagr

I see that.

PBR haters are everywhere. It's just an old fav.

More often I'll be gripping a Becks, Sam Adams, Lienenkugel. I'm even used to Great Lakes Burning River. That shit is strong to me.

The irony here is that PBR sells like hotcakes in Portland. You're literally swimming in excellent microbrews, and you can find a PBR on tap virtually anywhere. A truly glorious place.

Hmm, sounds like fun. But over heating could be an issue, as stated previously.

However, this would give me the chance to get away from the crazy relatives invading my house......hmmmm

you should be liquid cooled shouldnt be a worry

OK Update: the parade is july 4th (saturday) it will start around 11 am and go till 3pm, the route isn't very long there are just alot of folks in it... I have spots for at least 30 bikes, not too bad I think... The cook out will take place right after the parade, (yes I am cooking, or so I've been told.) at the Knights of Columbus hall... the tentative plan is to meet at the hall in the morning around 9ish and have coffee and donuts, then gather up stuff and ride over to the starting point around 1030a .... I will have plenty of water to drink ( it's been hot every year I've done it..) so all you will need to bring is your bikes and yourselves. (and we can ride squid cause the top speed will be around 5-10 miles per hour...) so there ya go who is gonna plan to be there, and who wants to bring over side dishes that friday night???

we need to be at the hall around 830 a... to start getting ready... I guess the parade starts at 930a, the address is 4217 e.main st, whitehall ohio 43213... I'll be there at 830 to help get everyone situated....and I have spots for 30 bikes.... so first come first in... anyone after the 30 bike cutoff can still be in the parade, either walking or riding the float...and don't forget the cookout after...

Not sure what's going on that weekend, but if it's not too crazy busy (as all the summer weekends are ending up being) I may be able to make it. I' ve been in that parade before, with my dad and his miniature horses. That parade draws very large crowds!

• 2 weeks later...
This sucks! I want to go but have a stupid flat tire now! Ugh!!!! I might have to convince LP to let me ride on the back :) Just like old times!

or you could ride mine....:D bike that is...

ok list so far,

skulls

casper

cbrgirl

gsxr750girl

yotaman

twisted n girl

who else is in for sure?? Need to know for food count too... I have 30 spots for bikes in the parade peeps... c'mon and commit please....