Need CR's Help! 5 Second Request

Zx2guy19

Hey folks-

We are having a contest on our real estate team (of 4 people, not like some massive team) to get some 5-star reviews for our team. If you have LITERALLY 5 seconds, can you just click "5-stars" on the link below? You don't even have to write anything. If you don't feel comfortable, totally fine. I appreciate your time either way!

https://www.google.com/search?ei=yp7eXK7sF834tAXP-rTgBA&q=ferrari+home+group&oq=ferr&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.35i39j0i67j0i20i263l2j0l6.1076929.1078080..1079421...1.0..0.176.592.0j5......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i131.qzClygprpIg

Maybe I'm retarded, but where am I applying the 5 stars? The link is a google search. Would you like a google review rating, or a rating on your website? Or both? :D

Well it’s a female that Marc (lender on here) is dating lol. So perhaps!

Damn, good for Marc...she looks very attractive judging by her picture on the website :thumbup:

Maybe I'm retarded, but where am I applying the 5 stars? The link is a google search. Would you like a google review rating, or a rating on your website? Or both? :D

Damn, good for Marc...she looks very attractive judging by her picture on the website :thumbup:

Yes I have the same question..i feel a bit stupid but couldn't find where to give the stars

Are you asking for a 5 Star google review for people that haven’t done business with you just because?

Many of us on CR know Brad and would be happy to do it. If you don't know him and don't want to do it, nobody is asking you to.

Are you asking for a 5 Star google review for people that haven’t done business with you just because?

Yeah I am. Just like people ask for us to vote for their kids we’ve never met, or seen play baseball when we vote for them for player of the year or something.

I’m not asking anyone to rate me on a deal, but reputation means everything in real estate. Having a 5 star rating for reputation helps. I’m not asking you to put “thanks for helping me find the perfect home”.

Done. Here is what I typed in cased it's removed

These people can really make your dreams come true! I wanted to buy and they forced the other people to sell their property faster than Game of Thrones fans type hate posts about Season 8. I mean, I thought the season was good enough to satisfy me, but other people did not seem to agree. I mean, sure... they threw out like, 10 years of plot development, All the deep character story lines, and most of the shows credibility. But, honestly... this is 2019, and we don't have time for 13 seasons. I feel like ending things abruptly and without any real closer for the fans was a bold move, and that's they Ferrari Home Group- Keller Williams Classic Properties gets my vote for a 5 star rating. I might not have purchased a home with them, but I feel like because Game of Thrones Season 8 was so terrible, these guys MUST be good. Feel free to give them your business any day of the week

Done. Here is what I typed in cased it's removed

These people can really make your dreams come true! I wanted to buy and they forced the other people to sell their property faster than Game of Thrones fans type hate posts about Season 8. I mean, I thought the season was good enough to satisfy me, but other people did not seem to agree. I mean, sure... they threw out like, 10 years of plot development, All the deep character story lines, and most of the shows credibility. But, honestly... this is 2019, and we don't have time for 13 seasons. I feel like ending things abruptly and without any real closer for the fans was a bold move, and that's they Ferrari Home Group- Keller Williams Classic Properties gets my vote for a 5 star rating. I might not have purchased a home with them, but I feel like because Game of Thrones Season 8 was so terrible, these guys MUST be good. Feel free to give them your business any day of the week

LMAO