Bob aka DTA09

DKilbourne

Well,

I'm not exactly sure when I met Bob, but it was atleast 5 years ago at the track. Probably longer ago, but it doesnt matter. Heard today that he died after a battle with cancer. I know that a few of you guys knew him as well. For those that ever went to trails he drove a silver 99-04 Mustang GT with a black hood. He won the street class at trails last year. That would be for bracket racing on Wednesdays for those who dont know.

Sad news for sure. RIP Bob.

bob was a good guy. always had fun racing with him every wednesday. just talked to him about a week and half/ 2 weeks ago and he was still talking about what he just did do his mustang. hard to believe. RIP my friend

Yeah, Turner did a rush tune on the car a month or so ago. I was hoping to run into him when they came to get the car, but it didnt work out that way.

I saw it on facebook this morning and was shocked. I didn't even know he was sick. I've sold him tires for years and he had stopped out to get his bbq fix when i was at ricart multiple times. sucks... fuck cancer