Tracy Morgan gets in a crash right after buying a $2 million Bugatti

Ackbar00

no violin playing for him after making the decision to drive that car in NYC. he must still be suffering from his injuries years back.

I guess the place he bought it from was in close proximity.

Still would have sprung to have it towed lol.

He sure does.

I'd apply that to just about any Toyota or Honda (and their charge-more-money-for-different-badge Lexus and Acura marques) on the road. Similiar to the old Top Gear bit about Peugeot drivers.

Maniac

He sure does.

I'd apply that to just about any Toyota or Honda (and their charge-more-money-for-different-badge Lexus and Acura marques) on the road.

I agree with everything you posted. CRVs are just the worst of the worst.

Goddamn guys, my wife has a CR-V and sometimes I drive it. I feel targeted lol.

Sorry about your Bugatti Tracy Morgan.

giphy.gif

Just kidding, LOL. It's obviously not ALL CRV drivers, but man, it sure is a lot of them, at least locally. And looking online just for "fun" today, it appears to be fairly widespread.

Some of the dumbest shit I see on the road still comes from fucking Prius drivers. I've driven 60k miles over the past 18 months too. Not a small sample size. Plenty of dumb from CRV drivers too. My ex wife drives one, so...... :lol:

Don't know about CRV owners specifically, but Honda owners in general seem to be the least capable of properly operating their lights. 9 times out of 10 if there's a car with high beams on in traffic, or no lights in bad weather, or running with only DRLs in the dark, it's a fucking Honda. Either they attract that type of disengaged driver, or their instrument panel design is poorly through out across their model lines.

After driving to/from Florida last week, I would say Nissan Rogue drivers are pretty horrible as well.

Crv rouge, etc are all just popular vehicles. To sum this thread up, all people are shitty drivers.

I briefly considered a CR-V as a commuter/work car, until I actually drove one. I had nothing going for it and the article posted above was spot on. As 2 Sweet said, CR-V, Cruze, and Prius drivers are the worst and seriously need their own highway system along with Semi's separate from the rest of us drivers.