new/westerville

stoneyb

hey all..wanted to introduce,give some shouts out...hoover dam area,blue/white 750..alot of riders around here it seems..anyone else seem like the genoa cops have it out for bikers?..lol.

tks bryan for the quick reply on the tune info...pc and pipe in this week..lookin forward to the dyno..be safe everyone!:D

Welcome rider.

No problem w/ Genoa PD. Westerville PD use to like to creep up on my at night when I worked 2nd shitft. But I wasn't the droids they were looking for. :D

Welcome rider.

No problem w/ Genoa PD. Westerville PD use to like to creep up on my at night when I worked 2nd shitft. But I wasn't the droids they were looking for. :D

you used the jedi mind fuck on them..... :D works every time!!!

jedi mind trick..:)..love it..will try that one on them..ville cops been alright so far..

:o..squid,lol..honestly i'd never heard that term til a month ago..friend had one down in portsmouth...and liked it..have a old zx6r once,and a 96 f3,so figured i'd try one...most ride in gear up here surprisingly...which is good...no back home in country...guess we were all "squidding" back in the day...ignorance of youth i blame...

tks for the welcomes though..