groomsmen gifts

HotCarl

https://www.etsy.com/listing/455898504/groomsmen-gift-groomsmen-flasks

at $35 a piece these are a bargain and much more interesting than just an engraving.

etsy is a great resource for this kind of stuff.

Just had a friend serve as a groomsman and he got one of these. It's pretty cool.

Thanks for all the replies fellas. We're actually doing blue suits for the wedding (which everyone except my brother owns) so that's a huge cost savings over renting a tux. I never really liked tux's, despite getting fitted and measured I always felt like they looked like shit on me.

The wedding is in town and only one groomsman is traveling but he's staying with his mom so no need for a hotel cost there.

I'd like to spend around 50-60$ per guy, 5 guys so that's going to run me 250-300 with tax. Anyone think this is too cheap?

I'm also looking at functional gifts that someone would actually value. Money clips are nice but none of them are "money-clip-guys" so not a lot of use there. I was thinking about these though ... https://www.etsy.com/listing/632643428/groomsmen-cooler-groomsmen-gift?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=groomsmen+gift&ref=sc_gallery-1-11&plkey=ff7ab783eb856fdba8cd408f4e55afcb064f815a%3A632643428&pro=1&col=1 seems functional, they all enjoy a cold beer so...

I gave one of them a personalized wallet off etsy because his was shot and looked like cramers wallet. I got the other guy a Beckham jersey because he is a huge Browns fan. I got my dad a bottle of Wellers from one of the local liquor stores. I was over thinking it when I searched gifts at first and I wanted them all to get something they would use. I have got groomsman gifts before and never touched them again.

One other thing I did was I got them all their socks including the fathers to add to their gift.

So my recommendation is get something they would use or enjoy and don't over think it.

Came here to say nothing with their name/engraved. :gabe:

Maybe it's just me, but that has always screamed that someone is trying too hard. I got an engraved decanter and glasses for the last one. I almost feel like I have to have them out for when my friend who gave them to me comes over. I'd actually really like them if they didn't have my name plastered on them. I think at some point I'll buy a really nice set and replace this one.