NTR Pass

Buck531

Wife got a decent vid of a pass at Trails last night. yay.

Ended up going 12.1 @112 with a 1.69 60'.

Car is really coming along. That has to feel like you're flying in a fiero! Lol. Do you feel like there's much left in the current setup?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

No. actually it's maxed for the mods on the car which sucks because I want a 11 second pass on pump gas. Best I've done was like 12.013 last year and 12.08 a month ago with a 1.68 or so 60'.

The only other thing I can probably do is some race gas and bump the timing up a little and bring a bag of ice for the blower. Then I might hit that 11 second pass. Maybe not. I'm just happy it runs good. Drive it every day to work when it doesn't rain and just put new carpet and seat covers in it last weekend.

the only things I can think of is a higher stall, brake lock up front, and smaller rims in the back to run bigger slicks if the diameter needs to stay the same. All in all, the car flat out works in its current state and is a great daily. Maybe you should put those heads and cam that you got on your current engine :)

Buy a bottle of Boostane and bump the timing a little. Nothing wrong with the car as it sits.

Yeah I might just get a few gallons of 104 or whatever the unleaded stuff is on 70/Hamilton. I'm almost maxed at 20/21 degrees of timing but might be able to squeeze a little more out of it.

50 shot and start stripping weight :)

Trying to his 11's on pump 93. It also doesn't help I'm 300 lbs :(. Without diving into it too much there's not much weight I can take out. It's 2900 lbs without me in it on fumes. I might port the spare blower I have in the garage and toss that on. The needle bearings are shot in the current blower.

Put skinnies on the front and a real tire on the rear and I bet it goes 11s

The 60' won't get any better on a slick. Last time I put a 255 Drag radial on the back I shredded the differential at Killkare last year.