Tolles Car and Craft Show

Richard Cranium

Don't think you can register more than 1 car at a time. I'll mention that to the site owner. You can have multiple cars in your "garage" attached to your account. At least that way you can register them easier.

I can't register multiple cars, either, in separate transactions. The site flags me for using my card over again.

EDIT: It finally worked, but you have to wait five minutes between transactions.

I can't register multiple cars, either, in separate transactions. The site flags me for using my card over again.

EDIT: It finally worked, but you have to wait five minutes between transactions.

yea most companies have that security engine auto built in. Atleast it was only 5 minutes. Capital One is a few hours even if I go there regularily

The biggest problem I have with the site is that the owner and it's hosting service/banking service are Canadian. Everything is an international transaction. Glad you were able to get it sorted out. We appreciate the support.

Truck is all clean and ready for tomorrow, even made some new 3D printed stuff for the truck to make it look a little nicer..

Also, I'll have my camera and will be taking pictures of cars, I'm sure there will be plenty of GWC there, but if you want some special/specific shots, I'd be more than happy to take them. I'll be the white trash looking guy with a Blue camera strap.

I got that covered. ;)

If I'm going to only make it to one car show this season, I want it to be this one.

See you there!

Great! Haven's seen you in a while, it'll be good to at least get a chance to say Hi. I have a student who is gaga about Japanese cars, and I was telling him a little bit about your collection.

Truck is all clean and ready for tomorrow, even made some new 3D printed stuff for the truck to make it look a little nicer..

Also, I'll have my camera and will be taking pictures of cars, I'm sure there will be plenty of GWC there, but if you want some special/specific shots, I'd be more than happy to take them. I'll be the white trash looking guy with a Blue camera strap.

Awesome! We have Midwest Motorsports Media there at the show as the official photographer, but we can always use more photos and coverage. Jeff Pangborn will be the one covering the show.

Great job again, Rick. You run a first-rate show and the students are always very enthusiastic.

It was good seeing all the CR folks who attended. I'm counting on getting back into the swing of the car scene in 2020 when the house projects begin to taper off and I'm finally done with trying to live out of moving boxes.

Great job again, Rick. You run a first-rate show and the students are always very enthusiastic.

It was good seeing all the CR folks who attended. I'm counting on getting back into the swing of the car scene in 2020 when the house projects begin to taper off and I'm finally done with trying to live out of moving boxes.

Doc sorry to miss you there. Good luck with the new house.

Thank you all for the compliments. The show is a HUGE pain in the ass, but the fact that people come out and enjoy it really helps motivate me to keep going. Right now we're working on the debriefing and I'm trying to do a brain dump of everything into Google docs for next year. Eventually I'll have details ironed out and plans documented so the show planning and execution will go smoother. I'm always that idiot who assumes I'll remember details and then forgets. If I spread out the work load over the course of the year it should be a lot easier than trying to pull it all together in a couple months.

We're already planning for next years show on October 3rd 2020. Hopefully we'll continue to grow the show. The ultimate goal is to fund raise enough that we don't need fundraisers for the clubs for the rest of the year. I doubt we'll ever get that big, but a boy can hope, right? This will be my last year as a student club adviser (I didn't want the job anyhow, and successfully avoided it for 13 years before I failed). Despite not being an adviser I will continue to run the show for the foreseeable future. The show is developing nicely I think and this year I want to grow the sponsorship piece. This year we had enough sponsorship money to cover the costs of the show (DJ, trophies, etc...) So it was nice to know that if the show was a bust we were still covered. I think there is a lot more out there though and I know I can't depend on the Army to keep putting up monster sponsorship donations. Hopefully in the next couple months I'll have a sponsorship package available to send out so we can start pounding the pavement in January and trying to pump up that part of the show. We'll be looking for everything from raffle prizes all the way up to partner level donations.

As for the show we're planning some small changes based on feedback from this year. I need to convene my committee and see what they think, but I'm planning on adding a kit car class, and a hotrod class. If we could get a company like FirePunk diesel on board I would probably add a diesel truck class as well.

Again, thanks to everyone who came out for the show. Thanks especially to Anthony for helping to judge the show. I hope to see you all out next year.