Tolles Car and Craft Show

Richard Cranium

Several of you have been out to our school for the car and craft show the past 2 years. We're gearing up for the third year of the show. I'd like to start giving out a club award for the most well represented club at the show.

Show is October 5th, so mark your calendars now. We have the registration site up. Pre-registration is $12, on the day of the show registration will be $15.

https://carshowpro.com/event/424

Gates open at 8:00

Registration from 8:00 until 11:00

Judging from 11:00 until 1:00

Awards at 2:00

Our culinary program will be selling food and drinks.

If anyone is interested in a space at the craft show let me know and I'll get back with you on how to register a space at the craft show.

Also, we are looking for show sponsors. Business sponsors will have their logo put on the car show website. We will thank sponsors multiple times during the show over the PA system. Sponsors can have some space in the car show lot if they would like a presence at the show. The school will provide documentation of your sponsorship donation for tax purposes. If anyone is interested in being a show sponsor PM me and we'll discuss options. Thanks guys. I'll post more info as I have it.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1026&pictureid=9136

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Coming up in a few weeks. We are in need of judges for the show. It's a pretty easy job (just ask Clay). We have Pre-registration open now at:

https://carshowpro.com/event/424

$12 to pre-register and $15 on the day of the show. All the proceeds go to the students at the school. I know this isn't a car show heavy crowd, but it's still a good time.

Right now we have the following Sponsors

The US Army

Columbus State Community College

Almendingers Sawmill

Hurricane Productions

Midwest Motorsports Media

Mosley's Meat Market

We still have room for more sponsors. We are accepting cash donations for sponsorship or donations of products that we can auction or raffle off. Again, all profits go directly to the students. I make no extra money for running this, and the same goes for my partner who runs the craft show. We are volunteering our time just like everyone else.

• 2 weeks later...
This is a Saturday event and it looks like the weather is going to be decent. Who's planning to attend and what are you planning to bring? If there are enough CR members coming, could there be a spot for CR?

I have done a dedicated space for CR the past 2 years, I'll be happy to do it again. Really I would do it for any club that requested it. I'll have my jegs popup out in the lot with the racecar under it. I'll put the CR area right there around it, so people can grab some shade under the popup if they want.

Neato, I'll be there if I can get up early enough....

Registration will be open until 11:00. You do not have to get your car judged, but we would appreciate everyone registering (it's a fund raiser). If you don't want your car judged, just don't put out your dash card. Nobody will see the scores anyhow. Last year we did have a couple classes that nobody entered.

Anyone interested in judging, the help is appreciated. You can have a car in the show, just not in the class you are judging.

Registration will be open until 11:00. You do not have to get your car judged, but we would appreciate everyone registering (it's a fund raiser). If you don't want your car judged, just don't put out your dash card. Nobody will see the scores anyhow. Last year we did have a couple classes that nobody entered.

Anyone interested in judging, the help is appreciated. You can have a car in the show, just not in the class you are judging.

I'm totes down to get my junk judged, long as no syclones or typhoons show up mine looks acceptable [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Any way to allow the registration link to have more than one car be able to be registered at a time? We're bringing three.

Don't think you can register more than 1 car at a time. I'll mention that to the site owner. You can have multiple cars in your "garage" attached to your account. At least that way you can register them easier.