Another Black Beauty (New Car Prep & Coatings)

TTQ B4U

So CJ here on CR enjoyed having his Focus ST cleaned up and coated back in January so much he decided to take advantage of my referral program for non-CR peeps and for that he earned $25!

What came to me today is the newly restyled Hyundai Santa Fe. Being the owner has had it for just over 1,100 miles it was the perfect candidate for my New Car Polish and Prep Package. Included with this package is paint coating that the owner upgraded to CarPro Cquartz; Glass Coating and here the additional job of ceramic coating all the plastic trim filled the remaining services I applied to it.

Let's start off with the benefit in appearance that new car package polishing stage adds to the look of this 2019 in Twilight Black Metallic with only 1100 miles on it.

original.jpg

^^ What you're seeing above to the left is the stock paint as delivered from the dealer. To the right is after polishing with my Ceramic Coating Prep Polish that not only greatly enhances gloss but increases depth as most coatings will. On dark colors it's common to see the color darken by a shade or two as shown here. Lastly, it's also a "primer" to the coating that is going on as the final protectant thus ensuring a stronger bond and an add to the already great durability.

Now Let's look at the same difference to the plastic Trim. How nice will it be for the owner to not have to "dress" the trim when washing it. Now for the next 1-2 years this trim will always look dark and freshly dressed while also being resistant to road tar, grime and dirt.

(Painted surfaces in this image have not been polished or touch yet)

original.jpg

Now onto the final product with the Painted areas, all glass and all trim having been coated.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Twilight Black Metallic Flake is popping!

original.jpg

Thanks again to Chris / CJ here on the board for this referral and trusting in my work once again. I really appreciate it.

-tim