9.7 and 164.6mph in the HOBO EVO

coltboostin

DSM Shootout Prep. Leaving easy, checking the tune. Looks like its makin' some Powa. They actually kicked me out since I didn't have a Chute LOL.

The hope is to cut even a 1.60 60 foot-and 8's are a possibility. Still on a stock trans/Tcase/Rear/Axes + 200 zip ties. Trans was refreshed with the help of R & D Motorsports in Amherst, Ohio and it is by far the BEST shifting trans I have had in the car.

Wish me luck! Hope to see some of you guys there.

received_2359424984148195-X2.jpg

IMG_20190801_230017229-X2.jpg

That is insane. Clearly sounds like getting off the line smoothly - on a more consistent basis - is the major concern as it rips on throttle with traction down the big end of the track.

Well done and it’s great to keep seeing you tear new holes in the space-time continuum. :lol:

Thanks ya'll

How scary is this thing going down the track?

Unbelievable man.

It drives dead straight really. As far as speed- its like anything else. You get used to it. ;)

Braking is a little sketchy. I am ALL IN as soon as I see the last cone and I still come into the last exit HOT lol

That is insane. Clearly sounds like getting off the line smoothly - on a more consistent basis - is the major concern as it rips on throttle with traction down the big end of the track.

Well done and it’s great to keep seeing you tear new holes in the space-time continuum. :lol:

Thanks. I'm managing the power now to keep traction and the drivetrain together. Gate pressure in first, 35psi in second, 45+ in 3rd and 4th

Braking is a little sketchy. I am ALL IN as soon as I see the last cone and I still come into the last exit HOT...

Sounds like you need that chute they are telling you you need, lol.

Congrats, on running fast.

Dyno Day Friday- Racing Likely Saturday only. I need all kinds of safety shit/catch pans ECT to run any Quick class- so I will likely run Index.

good to know. thanks. I will try to make it Saturday depending on if there are any home projects I brain farted and forgot about.