College Football Thread 2019

Mitch

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chase has had a rough couple of games stats wise but his presence on the field is boosting everyone else. He is being double or triple teamed which opens lanes for other guys to make plays.

It was a rough first half for both sides of the ball but I was happy to see that this team and coaching staff can make effective adjustments. Okudah being sidelined in the first half opened the secondary up to be exploited, with him back on the field the defense was solid. Lots of stuff to work on but I think this game showed this team has some grit which we haven't gotten to see this year. I am confident that it doesn't matter who we play next, we will be seeing LSU in the final.

1) LSU

2) OSU

3) Clemson

4) Oklahoma

LOL. Trash.

We blew it in the first half yesterday, no doubt. I just hope that game woke these guys back up. It's been a bit sloppy since Rutgers, despite some big wins. I hope they learned they still have to work and fight for it. I also hope they start executing more consistently again.

Edited by BuckeyeROC

this game feels like the NC game

I think thats what rubs me the wrong way with it. Putting LSU in for OSU against Clemson feels like a semi final. Maybe in just biased haha

Either way we are in and its going to be a good game. Maybe we play 2 times for the NC :fuckyeah:

Honestly I think them winning a this game the way they did might due them some good. This team is extremely talented, but they are not unbeatable. Hopefully they learned that this weekend and come in to the playoffs knowing they have to show up.

We blew it in the first half yesterday, no doubt. I just hope that game woke these guys back up. It's been a bit sloppy since Rutgers, despite some big wins. I hope they learned they still have to work and fight for it. I also hope they start executing more consistently again.

To me I saw sloppy playing/coaching in the first half and incredible adjustments made for dominant playing/coaching the second half. That's what champions do. They could have rolled over. Hell, tOSU could have lost and prob stayed in it. They didn't though. They came out fighting.

I think thats what rubs me the wrong way with it. Putting LSU in for OSU against Clemson feels like a semi final. Maybe in just biased haha

Either way we are in and its going to be a good game. Maybe we play 2 times for the NC :fuckyeah:

This.

This as well.

No team is unbeatable. I hope this reignites the fire under their asses.

If OSU were to win the national championship they will have to have beaten 4 top ten teams and the #13 team in five consecutive games. Can’t imagine a team playing a harder five game stretch.

That's insane. LSU hasn't done that.

• 3 weeks later...
Exactly, What a worthless piece of crap call that was. Completely turned the game around.

And now Wade loses out playing in a game he has been working for all year.

totally agree - they need to change the rule that targeting needs to have/show intent. That would be an ejection. when you are making a FOOTBALL play and both parties lower the helmet (which is a totally natural instinct) then it should just be a 15y penalty.