College Football Thread 2019

Mitch

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not news lol. We ALL knew it. So fucking bad. That being said buckeyes really should not have left it in the officials hands in anyway. They had their chances plenty of them. It really sucks but its why we live and die by college football the way we do.

That being said I am really excited for next year as 2nd year with Ryan Day. Hope some of these guys on the fence stick around and really make next year something special.

Took a short drive to Orlando yesterday to watch *ichigan lose to Alabama in person. Wore my Woody hat and a Buckeye shirt. I purchased my ticket on the Bama side to avoid listening to scUM fans talk throughout the whole game, but unfortunately, two *ichigan fans sat right next to me. Most obnoxious father/son duo ever. Literally sang their fight song every single time the band played any portion of it. Amazing how two people could annoy an entire seating section at a football game. Not to mention, a pair of Clemson fans sitting two rows in front of me. There was of course a brief conversation about the Fiesta Bowl. The weather was perfect as were the reactions as Bama took over the game. The father/son pair quieted down very quickly. Overall a pretty good time and cool experience even being clearly out of place.

• 2 weeks later...
Kirk is such a drama queen. Just last week he apologized for going off on so many of his follows and now he's being a sarcastic asshole. So sick of his victim mentality.

I wonder what happened that caused him to abandon osu.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

tOSU is the greatest college football program of all time. Change my mind.

1, 2, and 3, in the draft. All played at tOSU. Incredible. history has been made. Never before have three teammates been taken in the top 3. When Okudah got taken I literally cheered aloud. Ohio State has surpassed USC (tied before tonight) for the most first rounders ever taken and this was the cherry on top.

I was born a Buckeye and I'll die a Buckeye. GO BUCKS!!!

SOOOO happy too that I got to witness history with Beth, who usually doesn't care about the draft or pro football, by my side.

Say what you want about sports. Say what you want about what's essential. I don't care. I'm elated right now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...