College Football Thread 2019

Mitch

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LSU came to play today. Alabama apparently did not, especially for being at home.

Still pretty cool to see an Athens kid killing it.

Yep. 2 very talented teams, but a tion of mistakes on both sides. LSU just getting it done so far. A lot of football left.

easier then clemson?????

I wouldn't think so, but that was what they said, and that was just up until today, not including this game. Overall until the end of the season, Clemson could possibly not play 1 ranked team (regular season end ranking).

Edit: Virginia Tech beat Wake Forest today 36-17. Which means Clemson probably won't have any ranked teams on their entire schedule.

Edited by BuckeyeROC

With PSU losing and Bama losing in a close game to the soon to be ranked #1 LSU... tOSU can ONLY be in the playoff undefeated. I think we will pull that off but we have the toughest road to remain undefeated thats for sure.

Thats what we get for not getting the ESPN SEC love and being in one of if not the toughest divisions in the toughest conference in NCAA football.

:lol:

Go ahead. Tell us all of the mighty SEC. We know your team is nothing to brag about and rarely relevant so ya might as well brag on the conference since Alab....LSU is carrying the entire thing. :lolguy:

Chase Young to get 2 games it seems. Sorry PSU and TTUN.

I guess I haven't been following this until last night. Even though it's NCAA basketball, it could certainly spill over into the rest of the NCAA sports. I have to say, I think it's great that people are challenging the corrupt and incompetent NCAA. Even though I'm not really for nor against "paying" college athletes, some of the rules, the haphazard enforcement of the rules which can vary wildly from program to program and conference to conference, etc., HAS to change.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/11/ncaa-rules-memphis-penny-hardaway-james-wiseman-chase-young

Seent on the Book of Faces:

SEC Bowl Record the last 3 Years.... I’m not talking about who Won the Championship... I’m talking about the SEC as a Whole! Where is this So called Dominance that y’all speak of..? Looks Average as hell to Me...

2016 6-7

2017 4-5

2018 6-6

Been shouting this for awhile now.