Dear CR

cdk 4219

This is the private message I got from

Name: Scott

Vehicles: A truck and 5 cars

Trader Rating: (15)

Geeto

Hey can you do us a favor and leave Geeto alone? The dude is annoying enough without him getting butthurt over you comparing him to cockroaches, lol. Kitchen is still free game though so have at it.

And here’s what I got in return.

are you fucking serious and if so please ban me forever, as I don’t give a fuck what he thinks. You guys have at it on your car forum that shithead has turned into his personal liberal sounding board. I can do you all a favor and let him run your car forum for you. One favor to ask is how to sign out of the board permanently, that will fix your problems, or do me a favor and permanently ban me. Thanks

So ummm...ok then. All I asked was to try not to give him more reasons to bother the admin of this site. Thanks Obama.

"One favor to ask is how to sign out of the board permanently"

....ban him.... done?

KillJoy

I don't understand why the dude has to be such a drama queen. You don't need to ask to be banned. "Do me a favor and ban me" lol give me a break. Why not log yourself out and don't log back in? Or just don't come back to the website? Seems pretty simple to me.

I just came here to LOL. Wow people these days... So much of a pussy he needs to asked to be banned? Can't even just stop coming here himself.

Wow...

Seems like the kind of guy that will sue because his coffee is to HOT or to COLD.

Loser GTFO noone cares.

He had a valid complaint, why ask to leave Geeto alone? He makes his bed, he posts inflammatory shit, people have the right to respond.Why are admins defending Geeto?

Here, I'll field this one.

The question at hand is:

- Does the CR management want to allow kitchen content outside the kitchen?

This stemmed from cdk posting an unprompted personal attack outside the kitchen. It wasn't based on any opinion I had or inflammatory thing I had written, he just flat out doesn't like me and follows me around on the board expressing his disdain for my existence.

Had it been in the kitchen, I wouldn't have had an issue with it, had it been about an opinion I had expressed or some other inflammatory content I wouldn't have had an issue with it, and had it been an isolated incident I don't think I would have had an issue with it. But if the forum admins are just going to allow a member to be an asshole anywhere they want, then why have a kitchen at all?

At this point it has been resolved by management and I'm satisfied. I didn't ask for the member to be banned I just made the case that it's just in everyone's interest that kitchen comments outside the kitchen sometimes get pruned to keep it civil.

I suspect Cordell wrote what he did because, as much as it pains him to agree with me on something he saw the point and was telling the guy "hey keep it between the guardrails".

As an aside, I am quite pleased that I am living rent free in cdk's head so much that his response is "fuck you, ban me" to what I think was a reasonable request.

Here, I'll field this one.

As an aside, I am quite pleased that I am living rent free in cdk's head so much that his response is "fuck you, ban me" to what I think was a reasonable request.

Can't help but imagining the poor young man shivering in bed with night terrors of Geeto