If you need an electrician I found a guy....

TTQ B4U

I use the site nextdoor.com for a source of local items including referrals for various projects. I used Altered Scapes who did our Paver Patio with great success and just recently a guy named Scott Shaffer who I used for electrical work at our home.

I picked up his information from Nextdoor based on other reviews of him and am very glad I did. EXCELLENT quality and craftsmanship of his installation and he really knows his stuff. He's a lifetime electrician/Journeyman of the trade who is now retired but like me, stays busy with a side gig of his own.

I had him run a larger amp circuit and dedicated line of 110v to my garage so our spare refrigerator and another stand up 5ft deep freeze could have their own lines and breaker in the junction box.

In addition, I had him run a 220v outlet and connection to my 60 gal Compressor. Both look great and he didn't short-cut any steps or time. Not much to see except nice clean line-runs in the rafters of my basement crawl space but attached is a pic of the cut-off box next to my compressor.

Price wise Scott is very fair and reasonable. Honestly, I made a friend this week, I didn't just meet a new service provider. He's a good family guy who is making use of his years of experience while he enjoys dare I say retirement :)

Give him a call or a text. Scott is at 614-395-1409

Side note, He also has a 35,000 mile Buick Grand National GNX. :cool: I love the fact that he actually drives it too. It's not just a collectors car sitting around. Not as many miles over the past 10 years but early on for sure. It may be coming to me for an exterior once-over too. That would be cool!

original.jpg