Need Pallets And Firewood

wagner

Travel to Lancaster? Ask has a metric shit ton of big pallets out front. I've got a few loads there. Need a trailer or cut them up on the spot....too big for the bed of a truck.

I actually just got the pallet situation solved I think. Found a company on Facebook getting rid of some big heavy duty ones so they will work as the woodpile base perfectly. Thank you for the offer.

Bring your truck and I can probably fill the back from trees I have dropped.

Will do as soon as I get a few things squared away. I've got a couple of people who hit me up in a similar situation that just want trees gone. That and I"m always down to take wood from you...

Thanks to my racing and CR friends I'm locked and loaded now :fuckyeah:

Just saw about 10 ads on CL today for pallets in the free section.

I found a place giving some beefy pallets away on FB marketplace and scored a couple. If I had an extra able body I would have got more, these things are heavy duty and I can only fit 2 in the truck at a time.

If you're looking for firewood its going to be expensive right now, April/May was the time to look for cheapo wood

Ive got 4 cords, but thats my backup for winter, if i can come off i'll let you know

Yeah, this whole wood burning stove thing has been a nightmare to finalize so there were delays. Getting people to show up and provide an estimate was a problem, then you had the people that wanted $150-$200 to just write an estimate, and finally there was the price rape people.

Yeah, this whole wood burning stove thing has been a nightmare to finalize so there were delays. Getting people to show up and provide an estimate was a problem, then you had the people that wanted $150-$200 to just write an estimate, and finally there was the price rape people.

Yeah dude those guys blow. We had basically the same issues here. Long story short needed one moved 3 miles, and installed. Couldnt get anyone to do it and did DIY. It went into a pole barn, woulda been an ez $1500-2k for someone