Dumpster rental?

2 Sweet

Looking to rent a dumpster to clean out my mom's house, and hopefully just have it dropped off in the driveway, then picked up a week or so later once it's full. I'm assuming most places are flat rate and charge per week? I'll probably need a 30 or 40 yard dumpster, there's 40 years worth of junk packed in this house that needs trashed. Any local places you guys would recommend?

Frog dumpsters or something like that is what we used. Nice 10ft by 8ft by 8ft size. $250 per pick up. You can save money by putting a curb alert for a lot of the items that aren't actually trash. I lined up a bunch of good stuff that took up space and it was gone in 2 days. Here's what it looks like.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/vUWPjzcZNu3AuQTW9

I just rented one to clean out the basement. The 10 yd was $250 for a week. I checked a few places and they are all pretty much the same price. You need to find the closest one to your location to avoid additional mileage charges. I used Say Dumpsters in Marion OH. No issues, great service.