2013 Audi A4 gets revitalized

TTQ B4U

So a fellow Audizine Member came to me with a pretty nice daily that he fixed up after stealing it with less than 2k miles on it thanks to a salvage title. The car had a side impact that resulted in a number of airbag deployments, and body damage, but the owner is resourceful and did a bang-up job (pun intended) getting it back to great condition. No paint work was done as the body parts were sourced from salvage as well and already matched.

Looking over this car that now has 36k miles on it and made its way from Beverly Hills, then a few years in Vegas to now in Columbus, we decided to go with my Premium Enhancement Polish Package as he was looking for great results but not chasing perfection. From there he decided upon the $95 bump to a 6-12 month super hydrophobic ceramic coating. Lastly he decided to protect some of the trim such as the cowling and rear diffusion with trim coating.

Anyway, the paint was pretty hammered with swirls and has a number of stone chips. Per my suggestion he brought me the Dr. Colorchip kit and I'll be putting it to use in the morning helping it look even better. Overall the car turned out great. Again, not perfect but I'd say there's a solid 80% reduction of imperfections and swirls on the low end and in some areas more than that.

Onto the pics:

Swirl City:

original.jpg

After

original.jpg

Now she's representative of a clean German Daily

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Trim Coating will help keep the rear valance looking new

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

As an added bonus since he saw a clean engine on my car, I thought I would treat him a cleaning of his. No before pic as it was a spur of the moment decision to do it but overall it was dusty and muddy in some spots. Think of 2 years worth of Las Vegas dust.

original.jpg