Winter is Interior Detailing Season - Ozone Special for October

TTQ B4U

Hey guys, with winter approaching the interior detailing tends to pick up in pace and in advance of it, I've revamped options and pricing.

My Basic Interior Packagecan be done in just a few hours for same day drop off and pick up and start as low as $35.

The Premium Interior takes a little longer but starts as low as $95

For this package I've broken it up into options with discounts when combined thus you can get just the Carpet, just the Seating or bundle the two. Additionally since not every car needs it done, I also offer Headliners Ala-cart and of course all three combined for the best deal.

Pricing is based on seating to include:

• 2 Seat Coupes
  • 4 Seat Coupe or Sedan
  • 2 Row SUV or Trucks
  • 3 Row SUV or Minivan

Contact me via PM, Text, website form, carrier pigeon, etc. for details.

** Ozone in October Treatment Special **

As I make my way through my sons new car project, a key part of it was removing the 84,000 miles and 5 years of "funk" that was there. Once fully cleaned and dried, I put it through 2 treatments of Ozone including the HVAC System and it's back to new again.

If your interested in the above packages, I'll add in two free Ozone sessions (about 4 hours total) at no charge. I'll need the vehicle overnight even if you choose a smaller package but it will be worth it.

Keep in mind it works best on vehicles that have go through a full steam extraction in my Premium Package but it does do wonders regardless.

-tim

Great prices on those services, Tim.

For anyone who hasn't seen or experienced Tim's detailing, I encourage you to give him a chance to make your car like new again.

Thank you sir!

Texted you

Received and am on it.