2011 Toyota Get's it's Interior brought back

TTQ B4U

Got a last minute call from a friend and fellow Columbus Racing member to detail the interior of a new-to-him Toyota Minivan. Long story short they have rental that is going back tomorrow thus he jumped in as soon as he could go pick up the 2011 van and bring it to me.

This is my Premium Interior Detail with the carpet steam extracted, leather steamed and treated.

I'm horrible about before pics but this one was a grandparents cruiser to Florida so let's just say the seats were loaded with dirt and likely sun screen. Did I mention the carpet had like 5lbs of sand in it?

Anyway, it's a 2011 with over 120k on the clock but I successfully dialed back the age in terms of interior wear and tear. Thanks again to Matt Turbitt for once again allow me the opportunity to clean and sterilize the beast for you all. Those here may remember his other minivan, a VW that I did a few years back. That one was also a strong challenge.

As a bonus I cleared up the headlights and of course per my promo, ran an ozone treatment to it all.

For more information: http://www.reflectivesurfaces.net/premium-interior.html

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Thanks again, it looks brand new again on the inside. Makes me not want to put the 4 car seats in it.....

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Haha! Honestly Matt I approach all vehicles like their my own but yours with four little ones, two in car seats.....I had to lean in and ensure the creepy critters and germs were gone. That's what I would want for my kids for sure.

Enjoy and just don't let them stuff any star bursts in the seat belt cubicles like whoever had it before did. :)