Which car rental for HWY 1 ?

cstmg8

Drove the Corvette to/around LA then switched to a 4 series. The Corvette was fun, but just no room.

Thank you for all of the suggestions and advice, the drive is amazing. Roads are unbelievable, I can't imagine the construction process.d7058979935cd510a3c828338006f07b.jpge2babfc77a6376b7951e74d8775f4396.jpg372765743d2382b199daae365393dc52.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

fucking unreal. sounds like a great trip
It really is. I would recommend anyone doing it at least once. It can be done fairly cheap if you wanted to, there are a lot of cool niche places to stay very reasonably. We made it a point to book cool boutique places and avoid the usual beach resorts. It's been a lot of fun.

The Madonna inn in San Lois Obispo is hilarious and amazing at the same time. This guys vision of a getaway was incredible. It's a quirky Austrian style Mountain inn.

f77aabbbab277ee3ca3912e0d8979a7f.jpg50714c04e1bd7e6384fa476685335989.jpgf5c81b6a1e0e5d3fbd3c6befbf60e89c.jpg

Will do.

Let me get a chance to sit down and organize pictures, and places. I haven't been on the phone much due to driving and being occupied by the sightseeing.

Will do.

Let me get a chance to sit down and organize pictures, and places. I haven't been on the phone much due to driving and being occupied by the sightseeing.

Do it when you get home. Go enjoy your vacation.

We've had the opportunity to spend time in Monterey County/Carmel area the last 2 years for car week. Historics at Laguna Seca, Pebble Beach Concours, Werks Reunion, Exotics on Broadway, etc. It's a must do for any car enthusiast. It's quite overwhelming, plus flying into San Francisco you have the opportunity to hit that section of Highway 1 down to Monterey.