"Ford vs Ferrari" - 11/16 @ 11am

zeitgeist57

Bill Dyer (former Ohio Cobra Club guy) put together a showing for the new "Ford vs Ferrari" movie opening next week. It'll be showing at AMC Lennox theaters during Cars and Coffee:

- Saturday November 16th

- 11am showing

- $8.00/ticket

- Free coffee/donuts at CC&C that morning

- Police on site to watch the parking lot (for anyone concerned about their prized ride during the movie)

To reserve your ticket, please contact Bill directly at 614-348-0689 (call/text) or email @ BDyer2@gmail.com

We'll be getting word on Facebook shortly. Hope to see you there!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone who came out! Bill Dyer got over 300 tickets, ended up filling almost 2 theaters. Lot of good feedback from people.

Yus, that movie was awesome. Gotta see it in the theater. I don't know what diet Christian Bale was on to get that skinny but I'm interested in hearing his routine....with a few more chicken wings added on top for me.

EDIT: Google to the rescue! https://www.menshealth.com/entertainment/a29737326/christian-bale-weight-loss-transformation-ford-v-ferrari/ I guess you just have to "stop eating" :eek:

Caught it Saturday morning with my wife, a fantastic movie. I have always been a fan of Carrol Shelby, and this movie didn’t disappoint with great portrayals of Shelby and Miles. If you’re going to pick certain car guys to look up to, you couldn’t do much better.

• 2 weeks later...