SNOW 2019 version

Forrest Gump 9

Hilliard has a covering on the grass this morning. There is the slightest bit on the sidewalks and driveways. The roads just look wet, might even be slick in the neighborhoods.

KillJoy

Edit: There was about 2.5 - 3" on the car, all fluffy non-snowball making snow.

Edited by KillJoy

Just another day in Columbus when people can’t handle the combination of weather and their commute at the same time.

You mean they can't handle the weather, their commute, their cell phone, their coffee, their egg sandwich, and their radio at the same time.

Just another day in Columbus when people can’t handle the combination of weather and their commute at the same time.

True. The only thing worse is when people don’t fully clean off their cars before they set out.

This guy seems like he’s doing it right, though.

xFRREmA_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

True. The only thing worse is when people don’t fully clean off their cars before they set out.

That's a huge pet peeve of mine. I passed some woman this morning who apparently doesn't know what a rear defrost is, or how to work it... :fuuuu:

Had the worst commute Ive had from the east side in the 4 years Ive lived there. 1.45 hr to go 8 miles. I just dont get it. Roads were slightly slick I guess but I just don't get how people turn into mummies when they get out there. And roundabouts turn into the biggest $hit show ever. Its like ground hog day and they've never seen one or used one.

That's a huge pet peeve of mine. I passed some woman this morning who apparently doesn't know what a rear defrost is, or how to work it... :fuuuu:

I was next to a guy at a light in South Arlington, car covered in snow, leaning over his wheel so he could see out of the phone-sized hole on his windshield he made for himself. Crept down the street at about 10 or so. It was the one time I wish there was a UA cop around.

I missed him today. That’s the winter heater huh? He’s usually drive the yellow 918 spyder, me and my kids called “the school bus”.

Also people that do as a little as possible to clean off their car really piss me off. A scrape here and there, and fuck it, I'm good, let's get driving. Clean all your windows off, you lazy, unsafe POS... :mad:

Haha! Good to know I piss people off. I clear my windows and absolutely nothing else. Enjoy all the shit blowing off my truck lol.

This is why I like living in the middle of no where. My commute took me the same amount of time it always does. Without idiot drivers in my way. Granted when it snows a crap load, it kinda sucks a little bit because they don't prioritize our roads to plow, but the Subaru's get around good enough it beats dealing with shitty drivers every day.

I saw him on the way to work this morning. I work right near Henderson and Dierker.

Colorado made a new traction law this year. If you get stopped on a highway in “severe weather” without 2wd and snow tires or awd/4wd and at least all seasons you get a fine between $130 and $650. All tires have to have at least 3/16” tread. On 70 just west of Denver for 127 miles it’s required from september to the end of may no matter what the weather is.

Day----------------Description----High/Low--Precip---Wind------Humidity

Today NOV 13----Cloudy---------59°49°-----10%----3 mph-----65%

Thu NOV 14------Partly Cloudy---66°38°-----20%----11 mph---58%

Fri NOV 15--------Sunny----------58°38°-----0%------6 mph----55%

Sat NOV 16 ------Mostly Sunny--62°40°-----0%------4 mph----58%

Sun NOV 17------Partly Cloudy---62°44°----10%-----4 mph----58%

Colorado made a new traction law this year. If you get stopped on a highway in “severe weather” without 2wd and snow tires or awd/4wd and at least all seasons you get a fine between $130 and $650. All tires have to have at least 3/16” tread. On 70 just west of Denver for 127 miles it’s required from september to the end of may no matter what the weather is.

makes sense. still baffled at the amount of cars in columbus I see driving around on the freeway at 70mph on a spare/s tires.

Day----------------Description----High/Low--Precip---Wind------Humidity

Today NOV 13----Cloudy---------59°49°-----10%----3 mph-----65%

Thu NOV 14------Partly Cloudy---66°38°-----20%----11 mph---58%

Fri NOV 15--------Sunny----------58°38°-----0%------6 mph----55%

Sat NOV 16 ------Mostly Sunny--62°40°-----0%------4 mph----58%

Sun NOV 17------Partly Cloudy---62°44°----10%-----4 mph----58%

It isnt even going to break freezing today? Is your weather app set on some city in Florida?