Dog needs new owner

clone

The renter at my wife's house left his dog behind. Let me know if anyone is interested or knows someone. She is a gentle loving 30-40 pound dog. She needs a good home. Contact me for a picture. 614-937-1571.

Saw your post on FB, I’ll keep it in mind for sure as I don’t have room for another dog but will pass the info along.

I just don’t understand how people can have a dog and just leave it. If you cared about the dog at all you’d make sure it found a good home. Sad.

Saw your post on FB, I’ll keep it in mind for sure as I don’t have room for another dog but will pass the info along.

I just don’t understand how people can have a dog and just leave it. If you cared about the dog at all you’d make sure it found a good home. Sad.

This dude was married to my wife's daughter and turned out to be a big turd. You should see the mess he left behind. We had to pay for a bulk pickup to get rid of the shit he left behind. The kids rooms where disgusting.

Isn't this illegal? Have you called the police?

We did call the police because when he moved out my grand daughter who is living there as well came up missing $1100. He denied it to the police. I don't know about the dog. We have been after him for a few months to leave so he had plenty of time to take care of things for the dog and just ignored her just like he did his kids then walked away.

This dude was married to my wife's daughter and turned out to be a big turd. You should see the mess he left behind. We had to pay for a bulk pickup to get rid of the shit he left behind. The kids rooms where disgusting.

Damn. Sorry to hear that, shitty to have to clean up after some loser like that.