Slimpsy Review

Rocky31186

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the kitchen, and no flaming or pissed off people yet. CR is letting me down. :yuno:

Here is some fucking fire... Who is the cowardly mod that deleted my Signature? Apparently they never purchased the CR Gold account.

Come on... own up to it!

Conspiracy theory of the fucking year I tell ya...

So wait, Where is the $1000 Car right now? and WHY are you not turning it into a lemons car? I feel like this is the post game interview. Slimpsy won by 1 point in overtime, and Rocky is getting his last few words in.

P.S. Can we get pics of the car? I wanna know how beat it really was.

Well, so the car was detailed and looked good... I can see why Rocky made the purchase without looking at the underbelly. Though.... the detective work is not done here....

What does one consider to be a bad frame? I hate to be "That guy" but since this is in fact the kitchen, and you were not happy with your purchase, I think we should take every angle into account here. Was the frame really that bad? or was it just not up to your standards? We need pics of the underbelly...

If you are going to call someone out, then why not show us all how bad it really was. I was originally on OPs side, but i'm beginning to think that Slimpsy was on the up and up when it came to the sale at this point.

I bought a truck from Cordell with a hole in the frame, it was something crazy cheap though, and fully disclosed before purchase. I drove that truck 7k miles, sold it to a friend for whatever I had in it, and he drove it for a while until the throwout bearing came apart. The frame was never repaired. And guess what, we both lived to tell the story. The big bad frame never broke and the truck never disintegrated or exploded.

I'm still curious to see pics of the frame on this Envoy.

Rocky, you want me to share pics?

I still stand by sub-$2k cars that run and drive should be bought expecting some sort of major repair. Guys are buying Jeeps and Toyota Tacomas (and other vehicles) all day long for thousands more that have major frame rust.

Doesn't exonerate Slimpsy from not disclosing something...but after a week of this discussion I can't reconcile in my mind that Rocky didn't see evidence of serious frame rust when he was doing his own PPI on a $1000 SUV.

I can't reconcile in my mind that Rocky didn't see evidence of serious frame rust when he was doing his own PPI on a $1000 SUV.

I just find it odd that you would call a guy out publicly, but then only send the pictures to one person? I would figure HUGE HD PICTURES WITH RED CIRCLES AND ARROWS POINTING CLEARLY TO THE DAMAGE THAT WAS HIDDEN AND SLIMPSY WAS CLEARLY THE BAD GUY AND WE SHOULD FEEL BAD FOR ROCKY!!!! ANGRY WORDS AND NOISES!!!! FLIP TABLES MY BROTHERS IN ARMS! SLIMSPY WAS THE ASS HOLE ALL ALONG!

I still stand by sub-$2k cars that run and drive should be bought expecting some sort of major repair. Guys are buying Jeeps and Toyota Tacomas (and other vehicles) all day long for thousands more that have major frame rust.

Doesn't exonerate Slimpsy from not disclosing something...but after a week of this discussion I can't reconcile in my mind that Rocky didn't see evidence of serious frame rust when he was doing his own PPI on a $1000 SUV.

Post the pics up. Also, how bad was the rust?

3 pages and still going by he said she said with no pics/evidence of this “ rusted out frame”

The "major repairs" for this suv were wheel bearings, leaks, engine lift issues, etc.... Not frame damage. Frame damage cars are only worth scrap metal.

I sent to clay because he was on facebook at the time. I dont want anyone to "feel bad" for me, just inform others of what happened. I've bought MANY cars and never ran into this issue, with a known CR guy I didn't think I should have to worry about it but that's obviously wrong.

As some know I also had back surgery last year and it's not the easiest to get under a frame parked on a driveway. That's why I didnt notice until on my lift.

Is what it is, shit pile was sold for parts.

I just find it odd that you would call a guy out publicly, but then only send the pictures to one person? I would figure HUGE HD PICTURES WITH RED CIRCLES AND ARROWS POINTING CLEARLY TO THE DAMAGE THAT WAS HIDDEN AND SLIMPSY WAS CLEARLY THE BAD GUY AND WE SHOULD FEEL BAD FOR ROCKY!!!! ANGRY WORDS AND NOISES!!!! FLIP TABLES MY BROTHERS IN ARMS! SLIMSPY WAS THE ASS HOLE ALL ALONG!