Garage tool storage solutions

TimTaylor751647545500

After only being down here since Thanksgiving, I went into contract on a new place today and I'm excited to set up a new garage space. I'm thinking of doing the majority of the storage something like what I've attached with most of the tool storage under the workbench. There are so many great threads on garage journal, but it's almost like information overload and thanks to photobucket, a lot of the threads no longer have visible images you can get inspiration from. Anyone have any first hand input on good solutions for a decent amount of storage? I've been hearing good things about some of the boxes at HF, but need to check them out in person.

workbench.jpg.9004652ac9a0db150855a44bdf8f7a4d.jpg

heres my take. do a mix of peg board within cabinets to help tools avoid dust and the rubbermaid adjustable storage shelves in other places. I went with in place wood shelves and I feel that im limited in what I can do with them. I did put drywall over osb for 2/3rds of the garage and i like being able to put hooks where ever I want too.