Detail Season 2020, Take Two, Begins May 2nd

TTQ B4U

Detail Season 2020 for me kicked of a few months ago but thanks to Ground Hog Day, here we go again. This time it comes with a few bonuses though.

Starting the weekend of May 2nd I'm kicking off detail season 2020 with some special pricing on several of my most popular services and for ALL Services, I'm adding in a 2hr Interior Ozone Treatment to all vehicles prior to delivery.

Discount wise on exterior packages through May 31 are as follows:

$25 off my Basic Polish & Protect

$50 off my Premium Enhancement Polish

$75 off my Elite Enhancement Correction

Discounts on Ceramic Coating Services are also in play and add in an additional $25 to $50 savings depending on the products selected.

Please contact me directly with any questions, to receive an estimate or to set up an appointment. Happy to outline the process and procedures in place to help everyone feel comfortable during drop off and pick up.

Thanks everyone for the continued support. Like everyone, I am anxiously awaiting seeing friends and the many awesome rides out there as we begin to venture out once again. :)

Starting in June I'll be offer a package that will include a contribution to funding a Columbus Racing Track Day Event with proceeds from all details during that time going to fund an event. Hopefully something is opened up in 2020 but if not those proceeds will carry over to the next event regardless. More details on that forthcoming.

Some of my work can be seen featured in the Portfolio Section of my Site

original.jpg

Are there prices somewhere on your site? I've looked a couple times but can never find them.....maybe I'm missing them?
No, but I can PM the listing. Call me if you have any questions as its pretty comprehensive. Happy to help.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Starting in June I'll be offer a package that will include a contribution to funding a Columbus Racing Track Day Event with proceeds from all details during that time going to fund an event. Hopefully something is opened up in 2020 but if not those proceeds will carry over to the next event regardless. More details on that forthcoming.

[/url]

That is a great idea and an awesome way to give back to the CR community! Thanks, Tim.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...