Spark plugs and wires Nov 2019

HID headlights March 2019

Battery July 2017

Hella red horns

All weather mats

Clean interior. Never smoked

Harmon Kardon speakers with subwoofer.

The bad -

Few door dings (it's an 11 year old car) and a dent on the roof pillar from running my bike on the roof rack into the garage.

Clearcoat on door handles recently started to peel

TPMS doesn't work. Light stays on. Never bothered to fix it because I know how to use a pressure guage.

Head gaskets leaking. They have been like this for over a year but I just check the oil every few weeks and add some to keep it at correct level. I drove the car to MD last summer (4 hours each way) and had no issues.

Recent P0028 code. Says its for intake valve control solenoid. Autozone says can be due to low or dirty oil. Got it changed 5/8 and its still there. Sensor is ~$40.

Couple small windshield chips.

Tint on drivers door has some scratches from window motor over 8 years. 35% tint all around.

Full disclousre, I hit a deer a couple weeks ago with it, but she was laying on the ground so I really just went over her. There is probably still hair and blood on the underside, but the bumpers have no damage (these pics are from today).

Roof rack not included

If I think of anything else, I'll update here.

$2800

Evan - 614-374-7741

Edited by evan9381

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
GLWS. I hope it works your for you.

if nothing else, I'll pull it in the garage and make a summer project of learning to do head gaskets. There's enough info online I'm sure I could figure it out eventually. And if not, well I still have a shell that will accept a new motor. Lol.