New pix of my busa in native habitat

magifesq

Stop it Dustin! You're going to get me jumped. :lol:

That does freak me out though because I'd be the only Ninja and they'd all be hating on me probably. Atleast one would talk trash to me probably. I'd be amazed if not. I wouldn't talk trash, I'd enjoy just being down at the Gap.:cool:

Hey! Will you still be unemployed then? :slap:

I went back to work a couple weeks ago. The Dr. released me. Not very happy about it. :nono:

A Ninja at a Busa bash... :lol:

That would be pretty embarrassing for all the busa's to get whipped by a Ninja at their own bash! :D

Uh..............riiiiiiiight. Your intelligence shines thru in your post.

Stop it Dustin! You're going to get me jumped. :lol:

That does freak me out though because I'd be the only Ninja and they'd all be hating on me probably. Atleast one would talk trash to me probably. I'd be amazed if not. I wouldn't talk trash, I'd enjoy just being down at the Gap.:cool:

You wouldn't be the only 14. And there are a few other Kwak riders that come down for it. And nobody would hate on you. Real Busa owners aren't like the posers you see at the bike nights. The guys at the Bash only trash talk other bikes if the owner starts it and then you get a challenge. If you go and get challenged, DO NOT take part. You will not win against the couple that put the challenge out.

I'd like to have an OHIO big bore ride someday on some back roads. All the Busa's, 14's, and Blackbirds here tear OHIO up all day someday. :cool: This includes pipefighter too even though I said OHIO, he'd have to join too since he's close to border.