Coronavirus II

greg1647545532

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got our results, her test on Friday was negative our tests on Tuesday are both positive. Strange that she wasn't showing on Friday, as bad as we felt Saturday. Who knows.

Doc has her freaked out, after telling her that symptoms send to take a turn for the worse around days 7-9......... I'm sure anxiety will help.

FYI, doc said to continue a regimen of vitamin C (emergen C) and actually suggested Vitamin D as well. I've been taking it since the researcher on Joe Rogan talked about it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Got our results, her test on Friday was negative our tests on Tuesday are both positive. Strange that she wasn't showing on Friday, as bad as we felt Saturday. Who knows.

Doc has her freaked out, after telling her that symptoms send to take a turn for the worse around days 7-9......... I'm sure anxiety will help.

FYI, doc said to continue a regimen of vitamin C (emergen C) and actually suggested Vitamin D as well. I've been taking it since the researcher on Joe Rogan talked about it.

That sucks to hear that stuff from the Dr.

Ive been taking 5000iu of Vit D and Im still deficient due to my stupid crohns.

Hope for the best for you guys.

Can I have your car when you die?

Was able to get a labcorp test shipped SAME DAY (woo) so I'll know in about 5 days maybe.

it's not that bad right now and I'll get a nice work vacation.

Hopefully it stays that way for you too. As stated earlier, keep hydrated and monitor your respiratory state. I recommend a pulse ox meter off Amazon for $25, for peace of mind.

Hopefully it stays that way for you too. As stated earlier, keep hydrated and monitor your respiratory state. I recommend a pulse ox meter off Amazon for $25, for peace of mind.

covered by my HSA, so ordered one :thumbup:

Can I have your Balvenie?
Of course, and the Woodford reserve chocolate malt, and a half bottle of black Velvet.

Speaking of which, I really want a drink, lol, but I figure dehydration is counter productive right?

Pickerington schools just announced their "flex learning plan". Anyone else's district done this yet? How are parents going to provide care for kids that are home three days a week????

Pickerington schools just announced their "flex learning plan". Anyone else's district done this yet? How are parents going to provide care for kids that are home three days a week????

Many schools are starting to come out with plans right now. Many of them depend on the alert level of the county they are in. Franklin is alert level 3 right now (red). IF schools were to start tomorrow I think most would be 100% remote. Madison where I teach is Orange (level 2) which I'm not sure what that means for us, but guessing we would be in session in person in rotations. If you have kids at home I would start planning for kids schooling at home now. No guarantee it will happen, but especially in Franklin county it's likely at some time this year. The interesting thing for me, is we are in Madison County, but I live in Franklin county and the majority of our students come from Franklin county. So, who's level we follow will be interesting.

in Gahanna you can choose between flex or full time online. since im work at home for now, pretty much in limbo due to this, but were lucky to not have to scramble to limited child care options. Edited by 10phone2

Wish you guys a speedy recovery. I have two boxes of 30 packs emergen-c left if you need.

Bloom-Carroll is doing the split/flex thing. Group A Monday, Wednesday. Group B Tuesday, Thursday. Each group every other Friday. They are also allowing full-time online if parents don't want their kids to go at all.

The childcare thing will be the bitch of it all for most families. I wish my wife was working, but since she's not, this won't be an issue for us.

Of course, and the Woodford reserve chocolate malt, and a half bottle of black Velvet.

Speaking of which, I really want a drink, lol, but I figure dehydration is counter productive right?

I heard bourbon/whiskey kills coronAIDS. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wish you guys a speedy recovery. I have two boxes of 30 packs emergen-c left if you need.
Really appreciate the offer, we're stocked up!
I heard bourbon/whiskey kills coronAIDS. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sounds like gospel to me! I'm in.

UA just announced its plan, tied to the health advisory levels as expected. Levels 1/2 is business as usual except they'll throw some bottles of hand sanitizer around, level 3 is split 50/50, level 4 is full time distance learning. There's also going to be an opt-in online academy.

UA just announced its plan, tied to the health advisory levels as expected. Levels 1/2 is business as usual except they'll throw some bottles of hand sanitizer around, level 3 is split 50/50, level 4 is full time distance learning. There's also going to be an opt-in online academy.

...which based on current guidance, UA is starting out hybrid. My kiddos will be home Mon-Tues. Crazy how much they will be home, based on next year’s schedule. They’ll be in school Dec 18th, and then not again until Jan 7th.

Hope we can get past COVID for everyone’s health...but the data isn’t looking good.