Caught this monster earlier. Anxiety is still high.

Benner

That's nothing.....when we were doing our remodel and pulled out the fireplace and ash pit it un-leashed hell. That one is half the size of the handful we caught over the course of a few days.

Yes, I caught them. Being so big I wanted to catch them. Hairspray....kills them and mummifies them. I put them on my desk in my office to freak out the wife :)

large.jpg

large.jpg

That's nothing.....when we were doing our remodel and pulled out the fireplace and ash pit it un-leashed hell. That one is half the size of the handful we caught over the course of a few days.

Yes, I caught them. Being so big I wanted to catch them. Hairspray....kills them and mummifies them. I put them on my desk in my office to freak out the wife :)

My parents had a bunch of old lumber stored underneath their deck. Pulling it out I disturbed a large colony of those things. They're really, really fast.

I find it comical how scared many of my adult male friends are terrified of spiders. They aren't my favorite and I dont want one on my face but they dont bother me.

I was always pretty scared of snakes but since our property seems to be a magnet for them they dont even bother me anymore. I took one in the house yesterday to show the wife, she was NOT happy about it. bahaha

Like this one seen at Highbanks?

haha, thats a good sized rat snake. I havent encountered any of those.

The biggest Ive had was about a 5ft water snake that was trying to take over my koi pond.

My current "pet" is this eastern milksnake that Ive moved several times and continues to come back and hang out. Very gentle and easy going. Im just gonna let him do his thing for now.

aYaByvZl.jpg

Not nearly as fast as I would be if that happened.

The first couple scared the crap out of me. They only wanted to get out of the sunlight and back into hiding though. I pulled the boards out by the very end and spread out in the yard for a while before moving them again.

I don't hate spiders. I like having smaller ones in the basement and house because they eat bugs. However the big ones I don't want in the house. I don't like killing animals/bugs unnecessarily.

I haven't been hunting in years mostly due to the fact that I don't want to take the life of an animal that I wont eat fully or have use for the carcass/skins. However I enjoy watching hunting shows and talking about it/seeing people's trophies. It's just not for me. Unless it's a nuisance or dangerous to my children like wild boar/coyote.

Got surprised by this little bastard at the pond. Walked the edge and saw one more as it dropped out of an overhanging tree into the water. .22 with the scope on it should take care of him now that I know where he likes to sleep.

I pay good money to stock frogs and fish!

f68dae36911329246acd6142370efaf0.jpge728cc346f802579e04066a46d658b8a.jpg