Mom with Good Taste in Cars Signs up for Ceramic

TTQ B4U

This Weeks Detail:

All of my details come to me as referrals, typically from previous customers. This one is from a Facebook Page in Dublin where evidently a group of moms is talking about some cars I did previously 1f642.png

This Dublin area mom with good taste in cares picked up a 2014 S4 6-Speed as she was itching to get back into a manual transmission. The downside to the car is that it has 120k on the ODO but honestly the interior is 9/10 and the car really was just in need of a strong detail.

At some point the vehicle had some paint work that was done pretty well but left tons of over-spray and the panels themselves were never really polished out like the needed to be to help it look great.

Brook, decided on my Premium Enhancement Polish to help really knock-down the swirls and get the Phantom Black Pearl Metallic Flake to really POP! We also decided on a dual layer ceramic coating to help her day-forward in keeping it clean and really putting an nice candy like glow on the Pearl finish.

It corrected nicely and overall I give it about 85%+ correction. It's best to leave the deeper scratches and not chase them, especially given the re-paint in some areas. Thickness was good but one never knows for sure how much clear is there to work with.

Now onto the pics of the Audi that she really intended on buying, a nice glossy finish with depth and clarity vs a muted swirled up worn looking sedan.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Edited by TTQ B4U

Looks great. I gave my black truck a half ass wipe down with some best of show today. I still can't believe how easy it is to get a great shine after over a year, it's like it was done last week.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Looks great. I gave my black truck a half ass wipe down with some best of show today. I still can't believe how easy it is to get a great shine after over a year, it's like it was done last week.

Good to hear! That beauty for those that don't remember:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129681

I would hands down say you are the best detailer for black cars in Columbus. Phenomenal work. You are doing yourself a disservice if your next car isn't black (and german)

Thank you sir! About 35-40% of the vehicles I do are black. Haha on the next ride. I still have no idea. Laugh but I spent a day tooling up and down Riverside with my nieghbors Civic Type R pushing and pushing it and loved it. Not a fan of the kiddo look but damn that thing handles awesome! Has a lot going for it including they are hard to find new.