Roommate's....lol

RSVDon

First off, I live in a house with 2 girls and 2 other guys. One of my roommates has an RC51 so we will occasionally get the girls and all go out for a ride. Well, I've learned just why the girls like riding so much.

We were BS'ing the other day and they admitted they liked riding not just for the trip but because there's a certain spot on the rear seat, that if sat on just right, tends to tickle "certain areas" due to the vibrations through the chassis. :lol: O rly?

So it's been determined, V-twin sportbikes make women tingle. :cool:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, I live in a house with 2 girls and 2 other guys. One of my roommates has an RC51 so we will occasionally get the girls and all go out for a ride. Well, I've learned just why the girls like riding so much.

We were BS'ing the other day and they admitted they liked riding not just for the trip but because there's a certain spot on the rear seat, that if sat on just right, tends to tickle "certain areas" due to the vibrations through the chassis. :lol: O rly?

The Busa has a mean vibration at 4k rpm's, or so the wifey tells me. ;)

Bottom line, are you and the girls just talking shit, or are you hitting that?

5 person orgy going on up in that motherfucker or what? Because if it wasn't, they'd all have to leave. Well, I wouldn't have the guys living there in the 1st place.:slap:

Edited by NinjaNick

I can vouch for that :D

Bottom line, are you and the girls just talking shit, or are you hitting that?

5 person orgy going on up in that motherfucker or what? Because if it wasn't, they'd all have to leave. Well, I'd wouldn't have the guys living there in the 1st place.:slap:

bwahahahaha i may have just pee'd a little

sounds like vtwins have a little better vibrating action goin on for the ladies. i havent heard reports from ladies that have ridden on my BIKE. next time ill have to go a little faster. :D

this thread is going places...i can tell.