Roommate's....lol

RSVDon

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But obviously, if the chick your with is going behind your back and making moves, that chick needs to go the curb.

I hope this made sense. :D

That's a given. I wasn't talking about that issue, but if a guy keeps a girl like that around, he's an idiot and it's his own fault.

RSVDon did you say those chicks are in engineering? If so the one on the left looks pretty good for an engineering major. I'm at OSU for engineering, currently, and I have to say there are slim pickings inside our department.
41kuZPf5B4L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

they stole my roomies idea... she should be wearing a lab coat... that beaker has fluid in it.

..and goggles.

goggles.jpg

But they do nothing!

like this:

extra large for your viewing pleasure :)

woman-scientist.jpg

However...2fiddygirl just came off a little excessive with the "i get wet" description...so i started to have my doubts...that she was an actual woman. I've seen those pics of her, but any guy can steal pics and post them...claiming to be a girl...i just had my doubts. However...i guess she's real? lol...

Hey, I'm real! LOL I was simply commenting about the Vtwins natural sexiness and it's effect on me while MY man is riding it...only my man! :)

i don't want any. I was just telling nightrider what he should do if he wants them. There's just too many single people out there to waste time risking drama for messing with someone who isn't single. I'm married and i'd fuck a motherfucker up and have them eating through a tube if they tried to fuck with my wife behind my back, even though she wouldn't give anyone the time of day anyway. ;) just saying. :D

+1 +1 +1 +1