Roommate's....lol

RSVDon

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I rode Extremef4i's 2001 f4i and it tickled the shit out of my taint and balls man. Seriously, he'll tell you, because I made sure I told him at the next stop sign. It was the 1st bike I ever felt do that to me. So I wouldn't say it's JUST Vtwins!

Calm down fellas, these are engineering women we're talking about here.

No offense Mj, you're just an exception.

KU introduced a Bio-Med program. Things are getting better every term. :)

All bikes vibrate, not just twins.

Of course every bike vibrates, there's still an engine in there. But my RSV vibrates more and has larger vibrations from that narrow Vtwin than my CBR600 could ever dream of.

well if they thank your bike sends vibes, let them ride on mine. hahaha. I can get variable speed vibes.

Yeah, but your vibrations are just due to all of the bolts falling out. Lol

Edited by RSVDon

My boyfriend has a SEXY RC51 but sadly, two weeks after he got it, he put SATO banzi high mounts on and eliminated the back seat and rear pegs...

No vibration for me :( ...but let me tell you what...just the sound of his VTwin makes me "tingle" and alot of other things down there. LOLOLOL Oh and watching him ride his VTwin that sounds sexier than all get out makes me....well, I think you get the picture. LOL

My boyfriend has a SEXY RC51 but sadly, two weeks after he got it, he put SATO banzi high mounts on and eliminated the back seat and rear pegs...

No vibration for me :( ...but let me tell you what...just the sound of his VTwin makes me "tingle" and alot of other things down there. LOLOLOL Oh and watching him ride his VTwin that sounds sexier than all get out makes me....well, I think you get the picture. LOL

:ttiwwop:

I've seen those...i want to see more :D

Her man is on here, you should PM him and ask him. Or set up a date to fight him. Leg humping too much leads to an ass beating most of the time. Try and ask him for more pictures that are risque, you never know what he'll say.:dunno:

Just saying. :D

Her man is on here, you should PM him and ask him. Or set up a date to fight him. Leg humping too much leads to an ass beating most of the time. Try and ask him for more pictures that are risque, you never know what he'll say.:dunno:

LOLOLOLOL You guys crack me up! The boyfriend is Hydroboy35th, but I don't think he'd agree to any more pictures than you already got, he's stingy! :)

I don't want any. I was just telling NightRider what he should do if he wants them. There's just too many single people out there to waste time risking drama for messing with someone who isn't single. I'm married and I'd fuck a motherfucker up and have them eating through a tube if they tried to fuck with my wife behind my back, even though she wouldn't give anyone the time of day anyway. ;) Just saying. :D

I don't want any. I was just telling NightRider what he should do if he wants them. There's just too many single people out there to waste time risking drama for messing with someone who isn't single. I'm married and I'd fuck a motherfucker up and have them eating through a tube if they tried to fuck with my wife behind my back, even though she wouldn't give anyone the time of day anyway. ;) Just saying. :D

:plus1:Well said...totally agreed!

I've seen those...i want to see more :D

damn stalker! haha

"excuse me sir i was just wondering if..."

haha