Roommate's....lol

RSVDon

HAHAHA yea that would be true if I switched to Photography or English, or maybe even Photojournalism like I had been considering. But with my current plan of becoming a motorcycle tech I still don't have much hope for meeting attractive women in my field. :violin:

well, sir, you are in luck, because you can lure women in with your motorcycle vibrations...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You want women and good pay be an RN.:rulez:

I do have to admit that I did think SEVERAL of my classmates in undergrad and graduate school were VERY pretty. My profession got it like dat! :D The majority of them were married tho! :(

Edited by PrincessPratt

I don't want any. I was just telling NightRider what he should do if he wants them. There's just too many single people out there to waste time risking drama for messing with someone who isn't single. I'm married and I'd fuck a motherfucker up and have them eating through a tube if they tried to fuck with my wife behind my back, even though she wouldn't give anyone the time of day anyway. ;) Just saying. :D

Got that backwards brother...any woman that would fuck around behind your back isn't worth having and certainly isn't worth going to jail over.

Got that backwards brother...any woman that would fuck around behind your back isn't worth having and certainly isn't worth going to jail over.

Nope you got it backward homeskillet. At the end I stated I wouldn't have to worry about my wife though. I'm talking about assholes that think they're slick and try to push up on your woman and force themselves on them and then the woman narcs them out or you see it yourself. You can get away with so many things Jeremi and not go to jail for. A random beating with gloves, mask, etc...rarely ever gets you jail time. ;) Broad daylight though, I've witnessed a few fights and nobody goes to jail. Just like speeding on a bike...there's a time and place for everything. But when you're going to inflict bad harm...definitely go the route that I have bolded my man.

Stop changing the subject though as of recent...we're past that conversation.:p

Edited by NinjaNick

haha....nah, i'm a teddy bear. Everyone has a breaking point when pushed and that's how you do it if you want revenge on someone. I was just stating what I'd do like if someone raped my wife, or something of that nature. I wouldn't go that far for just trying to push up on her except for one punch. The law can't be everywhere at once.

Yes, that was my boyfriend! LOL Wish I could ride with him, but now I'm just riding my own! LOL We should all go riding sometime...he said you were a cool dude! :cool::p

Haha. That's what's up! I didn't even know that he was a member on the board. We'll definitely have to link up and go for a ride. My girl lives in Dublin, but she rides passenger (for now anyway:D). One of you guys PM me if you want to link up... I'm down for whatever.

what if a woman hits on your wife?

Hahaha...that's my wifes problem. She'd be getting pissed off if they didn't respect her saying she's not gay. My wife is not like that so the fireworks would be interesting to see..haha.

*I was only into that stuff when it came to females I wasn't in love with, which was all of them. My wife, now that is a turn off to be sharing my spouse with anyone. That shit isn't normal if you truly love someone.*

Edited by NinjaNick

Haha. That's what's up! I didn't even know that he was a member on the board. We'll definitely have to link up and go for a ride. My girl lives in Dublin, but she rides passenger (for now anyway:D). One of you guys PM me if you want to link up... I'm down for whatever.

Sweet! I'll tell him to PM you later...but wait...you have high mounts on your bike and your girl rides passenger??? :( Fill me in!

Her man is on here, you should PM him and ask him. Or set up a date to fight him. Leg humping too much leads to an ass beating most of the time. Try and ask him for more pictures that are risque, you never know what he'll say.:dunno:

Just saying. :D

I don't want any. I was just telling NightRider what he should do if he wants them. There's just too many single people out there to waste time risking drama for messing with someone who isn't single. I'm married and I'd fuck a motherfucker up and have them eating through a tube if they tried to fuck with my wife behind my back, even though she wouldn't give anyone the time of day anyway. ;) Just saying. :D

Ok...where do i start. We've all met women, either in person...or on the web...who will talk about sexual things. Who hasn't? However...2fiddygirl just came off a little excessive with the "i get wet" description...so i started to have my doubts...that she was an actual woman. I've seen those pics of her, but any guy can steal pics and post them...claiming to be a girl...i just had my doubts. However...i guess she's real? lol...

Also...what's wrong with looking at a woman? That is one of MAN's god given talents...that is free. It's an art. If a woman is married, engaged...single, or whatever...if she looks good...i'm gonna look. Whether or not your there...i'm gonna look. Obviously i'm not gonna run up on her and start groping her, that would be disrespectful to her...and the dude she's with. I respect boundries. Some women will and some won't, but if i'm looking at her and she's giving me the jump me now eyes, how is that my problem?

Nick i totally agree with you man, it's no secret guys are very territorial when it comes to women. Im no different and would do the same as you. But obviously, if the chick your with is going behind your back and making moves, that chick needs to go the curb.

I hope this made sense. :D