2008 Audi A3 2L 6 speed fwd 111k miles $6000

cruizin01

Just bought a new car so this has to go. Ive owned it for just over 3 years and it's a great, fun, reliable car. Currently at 111k miles

Sprint Blue Pearl (1 of 25 made in 08 in a 2l 6 speed)

18" OEM wheels with good DWS tires

APR turboback

APR hpfp

I assume APR Stg2+ software (software was installed before I owned it)

Neuspeed CAI

P3 gauge

For those that dont know, all these manual 2L cars are FWD. Not all wheel drive.

Timing belt, waterpump, spark plugs and valves were cleaned at 99k miles.

This is a really clean car and I hate to sell it. It needs nothing. I just changed the oil today. It drives and sounds great.

The drivers lower seat bolster leather has seperated but could be repaired. The aux in has never worked. And sometimes the hu reboots randomly after being on for a few hours.

8lZQ6tDl.jpg

hLcsBE6l.jpg

6P9ozgyl.jpg

rDqXH9fl.jpg

Y8Ehd95l.jpg

io4B2b2l.jpg

cOjCDcul.jpg

3o7Dpoil.jpg

DcxD8qil.jpg

great looking car, and as an 8p 6mt owner myself I can vouch for their reliablity and fun factor.

you should post it to the "Audi 8p A3 owners Group (USA)" on facebook - saw a few "looking for" ads there recently.

great looking car, and as an 8p 6mt owner myself I can vouch for their reliablity and fun factor.

you should post it to the "Audi 8p A3 owners Group (USA)" on facebook - saw a few "looking for" ads there recently.

Thanks for the tip.

Always thought these were cool but just could never pull the trigger being fwd

For sure.

If you go any further with the power on these they become hindered pretty bad. Its a really fun car as it stands. With winter tires it does really well.

With that said the car that replaced it is awd.

Attaching a better picture of how nice this color is when the car is clean and detailed. I havent had time when I posted the previous pictures.

heLQdVah.jpg

• 2 weeks later...