New Chevrolet truck hook up?

craig71188

Just to wrap this up, I bought a new truck. Found a leftover 2019 LD (Silverado 1500, 2014-2018 body style carryover to 2019) in NC. Seems a 2WD truck on the edge of the Smokey Mountains just wasn't a hot mover. Incentives/discounts/etc amounted to almost $10K off sticker - and the dealer had it delivered here. No "0" percent financing, but at 3% via home equity and paying it off early it won't amount to much. I actually like the body style/grill better than the 2020. Also, to keep people interested in the "old style" the "All Star" package made the value vs. an optioned up 2020 WT worth it (to me).

I compromised on the 6.5' bed vs. and 8', but did get an extended cab.

Oddly enough, after I had this one scoped out, I found another identical to it (except color) in AR. Just to check, I worked a deal on that one to almost the exact same price, but we preferred the color on the NC truck, and the dealer through in a drop in bedliner and some mats they had in stock.

Thanks for the input, and for those that helped to track down a truck for me!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic