Rare 335D Get's Facelifted and Coated

TTQ B4U

So a return customer who searched long and hard found a real gem. A super rare 2011 335D M-Sport Package BMW with only 42k miles :eek: on it is now his.

This car was very well cared for and at some point in it's life was said to have been corrected and coated. No coating or any protection remained apparent as I cleaned it but it was still pretty clean. Light swirls filled the paint but honestly, nothing that a good polishing wasn't able to correct.

It was slightly dull and oxidized but again, targeting full protection here was key, so Doug went with my Premium Enhancement Polish and a 3-Layer Ceramic Coating System that will safeguard it as it's going to be living outside a garage here in Ohio.

This awesome car is one of many that I love but will share that if I had the opportunity to buy this for the price he did, this thread would have me owning it in less than a few seconds. Inside is like brand new just like the outside. In fact it's as clean inside and out as my 2018 Q and while I'm not extra OCD, I do keep it pretty nice. This is a unicorn of a car for sure.

Featured in Black Sapphire Metallic the paint sparkles in the sun but has a super deep look to it in the shade. It's a see to believe in person car for sure. I don't drive customer cars but this one is carrying a stealthy piggy back tune that is clear adds to the power of the car. It fires right up like new and is tight handling and feeling like one would expect an MSport to be. It's most definitely not a one handed turn around in a parking lot car it's that tight.

Anyway, onto the pics of yet another beauty in the hands of a Columbus Car Guy.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg